/me steps up to the microphone

*Pat* *pat*

"Uhhhh...."

*breathing*

"This is not a . . . "

***SCREEEEEEECCCHHH**

[too close to microphone]"Sorry [puff] guys"

"This is not a popularity contest . . . . I think"

Since I forgot to mention him, he went from talking about how much he hated me, to how he loved fondling my testicles, to him being a super hero. So the next big love in my life is....
*more drum roll*
PESH

Congratulations.

Emporius, Corp. Sheepo, CyberPitz, Darkside, Tollboth Willie, Seppo, Toaster-Chan, Phobie, Stigmata, Qonfused, InkHeart, Raziaar, CptStern, Krynn,Druckles and all the mods and shit.

Edit: Cavalry, duh.

Since I forgot to mention him, he went from talking about how much he hated me, to how he loved fondling my testicles, to him being a super hero. So the next big love in my life is....
*more drum roll*
PESH

Congratulations.
;(

I'm pretty sure I got 5 mentions.

*Becomes cocky*

Hate to sound dead moany here (which is what i should be remembered for) but WHY AM I ONLY ON ONE LIST??? I startd the female revolution (although granted, it didn't actually get any where), surely I should be remembered for that??? (Pinkle, Phobie, Toaster, I wish you guys were around then, we might have had more luck with it!!! Although Shippi and Skaadi didn't give me much support. YOU TWO, I NEEDED YOU THEN!!!)

That's because Shippi and Skaadi aren't of the mindet, "Oh Look I'm Female! I'm female make a big deal about it!"

They didn't need a female revolution... whatever the hell that means.

They're cool.

And for that matter, so was bliink.

Cyberpitz for that funny sex thread that seems to have finally died alone...

Also, RJMC and numbers.

You have all the permission to my crotch. Saying so would be repetitive. Get to it.
We all have the permission to your crotch?
We all have the permission to what your crotch?

Look at it? Touch it? Rub it? Eat it?

That's because Shippi and Skaadi aren't of the mindet, "Oh Look I'm Female! I'm female make a big deal about it!"

They're cool.

Shippi is a chick?

I got like 10 mentions but I expect it's more because I post too much than it is because I'm cool.

Yeah man, Highlander. remember that one time...and he....yeah.

*runs off crying*

I don't remember any of you, but that's because I have a terrible memory, not that you're inadequete or anything.

They're cool.

Thanks babe.

This thread was soul destroying.

I love pretty much most people that have posted in this thread. Also skaadi, xlostx, shens, uriel, TheSomeone, ikerous, short recoil, geogaddi, etc.

Awww I wubs you too :D *licks fangs*

I cant be bothered to type everyone, so I'm just gonna say Que Ever, Pitzy, Rim Fire and Pesh

**** off white boy.

I have no idea why, but this made me lol so hard

EDIT: RAZZY!!! oops..

And my love to anyone who mentioned me, and the rest of you sorry bastards

Thanks babe.

This thread was soul destroying.

People will recognise you and Toaster a lot, but don't want to bring it up simply because it looks like they're buying into the whole "OMG a girl" thing.

You haven't even been here all that long and you get recognised a lot more than some older members. Ahem.

I didn't make a list for a reason.

Short Recoil (latterly Terminator)

Remembering him alone squeezes out all of my memories of any of you lot. The sheer weight of his awesome blocks out the names of my loved ones and even my own name.
All I can see when trying to remember my own sister's name is Short Recoil's fist print in the back of a Land Rover.

God damn right you do :p

These are the members I think of (or thought of right now), in no particular order: Ennui, Munro, Farrowlesparrow, Qonfused, JNightshade, solaris, Dalamari, Phobie, Mechagodzilla, Zombieturtle, Willeh, Raziaar, Krynn, Stern, Veggienumbers, Numbers, Sulkdodds, Naudian, kathaksung, Sam-2k, and Bad^Hat. Many people to be remembered.

[edit] CyberPitz and Shamrock too. I knew I was forgetting a couple people.

[edit2] And Digi and MiccyNarc (I do actually recognise you!) and Darkside (how the hell did I forget him...) and toaster-chan. Too many people D:
You ****. After everything we've been through. You utter, utter ****.

EDIT: Just so's you know, I called you the C-word. The really, really naughty one.

Short Recoil (latterly Terminator)

Remembering him alone squeezes out all of my memories of any of you lot. The sheer weight of his awesome blocks out the names of my loved ones and even my own name.
All I can see when trying to remember my own sister's name is Short Recoil's fist print in the back of a Land Rover.

You ****. After everything we've been through. You utter, utter ****.

EDIT: Just so's you know, I called you the C-word. The really, really naughty one.

You foul-mouthed heathen.

I shall now get angry at you for not listing me, and for using such language.

Yeah but I can't be blamed for not remembering just you - I don't remember anyone. I'd tell you to blame SR, but there's no point: he'd only will your head to collapse in on itself. And it would.

EDIT: Oh I forgot: **** ****y **** ****. Dirty great big pulsating, seeping ****flaps.

Yeah but I can't be blamed for not remembering just you - I don't remember anyone. I'd tell you to blame SR, but there's no point: he'd only will your head to collapse in on itself. And it would.

EDIT: Oh I forgot: **** ****y **** ****. Dirty great big pulsating, seeping ****flaps.

It's hard to focus on typing when you're this aroused. GOD DAYUM!

We both took the coward's way out, ultimately. Only I can admit it.

Back