Most memorable characters on HL2.net?

I'm not prejudiced...I find everyone equally forgettable.

;)

O, I see. Don't worry, it's alright, I can tell when I'm not wanted.

/me grabs his coat

O, I see. Don't worry, it's alright, I can tell when I'm not wanted.

/me grabs his coat

You and me both, buddy.

Let's go hijack a nuke or something and blow HL2.net to smithereens.

I named both of you. And like 570 others. Every one of them hand typed. So don't give me that shit, or I'll come break your face!

:cheese:

See, the more people you named, the less valued I felt. :D

There's only so much Raziaar love to go around!

See, the more people you named, the less valued I felt. :D

There's only so much Raziaar love to go around!

Yeah. I know that. I made a post like that as sort of a comical effort(but god damn did it hurt my hands), as well as so nobody feels left out. I always hate these types of threads. So I wanted to go in and find everybody I knew a little something about over the years. People with memorable avatars, people who have been around since the beginning, people who have been here a short while but made a big impression. I would have gotten more too... but after the fifth time I told myself this is going to be almost endless, I did eventually give in to the pain of my fingers.

Hey, acknowledgment :eek:

Anyway -> Zephos, Raziaar, Zombieturtle, Naudian, Acepilot, Azner, Shippi, Sulkdodds, Krynn, 897, Portalstormzzzz (shudder), Tollbooth Willie, Pitz and Teta Bonita for having such a delightful avatar.

Hmm, I can barely afford to buy drugs/food/a galactic empire, let alone maintain a pet!
Must keep one's priorities in order.

Hmm, I can barely afford to buy drugs/food/a galactic empire, let alone maintain a pet!
Must keep one's priorities in order.

I see you've learned from having to look after Ben for a bit. My little planet is growing up.

Oh **** you, time travellers.

You made my head hurt.

bah I'm the only real person here ..everyone else is an alias of knghenry

I love pretty much most people that have posted in this thread. Also skaadi, xlostx, shens, uriel, TheSomeone, ikerous, short recoil, geogaddi, etc.

Peshmerga's ok, too, I guess...

much <3 to the people that mentioned me... I don't really care anymore when I don't get included on lists, I know now my place is in the back yelling out stupid shit to whoever wants to hear. I'm not really memorable :p

I love pretty much most people that have posted in this thread. Also skaadi, xlostx, shens, uriel, TheSomeone, ikerous, short recoil, geogaddi, etc.

Peshmerga's ok, too, I guess...

much <3 to the people that mentioned me... I don't really care anymore when I don't get included on lists, I know now my place is in the back yelling out stupid shit to whoever wants to hear. I'm not really memorable :p

I'm in the front yelling out stupid shit to whoever wants to hear. I'm here because I forced my way through the crowd. And because I'm louder.

Hmm... who do I recall on HL2.net? I'll attempt to list as many as possible. If I forget you, then I guess it answers the question :/

Order of the list is vaguely chronological (I thought back to 2004 when I started)
The Dark Elf
Cremator
Toffee
Sulkdodds
The Munro
Raziaar
Vegeta
Pi
Darkseid
Shamrock
Stern
Samon
The Monkey
El Chi
Shippi
Stern
Shasta
Lemonking
Bowsniper/Cavalry
Sgt Tibbs
Corporal Sheperd/Sheepo
Dan
Qonf (only because he's mentioned in this thread so damn much :/)
DigiQ8
Wedgiebald
Pinkle
Phobie
Toaster
Shamrock
Stigmata
Stern
Evo
Nicky
Absinthe
Eejit
Naph
KA
Other dude with an emo avatar - forget the name.
Narvi
desktar
Matty
Yorik

But then, I have a bad memory :/
I'm surprised I was mentioned at all here.

Edit: Holy Shit, I missed Druckles' Appreciation Day D':

I don't remember any of you, and so can't take part in this huge circle jerk.

^ People probably remember the dizzying feeling my avatar causes the most.

Edit: FINE, I'll replace it sometime soon!

Urgh, it wasn't so bad until you stuck them all together D:

Hmm... who do I recall on HL2.net? I'll attempt to list as many as possible. If I forget you, then I guess it answers the question :/

Order of the list is vaguely chronological (I thought back to 2004 when I started)
The Dark Elf
Cremator
Toffee
Sulkdodds
The Munro
Raziaar
Vegeta
Pi
Darkseid
Shamrock
Stern
Samon
The Monkey
El Chi
Shippi
Stern
Shasta
Lemonking
Bowsniper/Cavalry
Sgt Tibbs

Corporal Sheperd/Sheepo
Dan
Qonf (only because he's mentioned in this thread so damn much :/)
DigiQ8
Wedgiebald
Pinkle
Phobie
Toaster
Shamrock
Stigmata
Stern
Evo
Nicky
Absinthe
Eejit
Naph
KA
Other dude with an emo avatar - forget the name.

But then, I have a bad memory :/
I'm surprised I was mentioned at all here.

Edit: Holy Shit, I missed Druckles' Appreciation Day D':

What? What man? I thought we were stalker buddies! I wouldn't have minded so much... but you put Bowsniper on that list!

Bowsniper, man!

We shall not speak again! :bonce:

My (by no means complete) list:

Darkside55, Vegeta, Qonfused, Cyberpitz, toaster-chan, Angry Lawyer, Pinkle, Druckles, Raziaar, Narvi, Stigmata, KineticAesthetic, and Jintor.

I would have said "MGS Kirbie dude", but I couldn't remember your name D:

And believe me, the reason for remembering their names isn't one you want to partake in :hmph:

these threads are always funny, and a bit depressing. i have at least 1000 posts on several forums, but i never make it to the "cool guys" list.

these threads are always funny, and a bit depressing. i have at least 1000 posts on several forums, but i never make it to the "cool guys" list.

Doubt I'm being mentioned because I'm one of the "cool guys".

You're on my cool guys list. And no, I'm not talking about that huge list I made.

You're one of the people on my "People I really know on these forums" list. There's quite a few on the list, but it's a special list.

It's not really about who I consider cool. These are just people that stand out the most in memory.

Back