Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

This damn TV dwarfs my apartment room. There's the new PS3 I bought as well.

It's a 47" 1080p 120Hz Vizio. Got it for $655 on a sale from Dell's website. Free shipping! Amazingly in came in four days.

stFCT.jpg

D296R.jpg

Sorry about the crappy cell pictures.

That Alien Hunter on the Colbert Report was awesome.

Oh, nice tv too, I guess. You shouldn't drink so much.

That Alien Hunter on the Colbert Report was awesome.

Oh, nice tv too, I guess. You shouldn't drink so much.

Yes it was, and thanks. Those bottles were from my 21st a few weeks ago. They were gifts, but I certainly did not drink all of that to myself. I gave most of the booze away.

ZT why did you buy 7th Heaven? isnt that christian tv programming? the few minutes that I've seen over the years left nearly asleep; it's actually a shade less boring than the waltons. GODDAM MAN HOW THE HELL CAN YOU HAVE SUCH BAD TASTE?

seventh heaven!
when I see their happy faces
smiling back at me!
seventh heaven!

Lol 7th heaven.

Also sixteenth, nice tv but for some reason looks kind of small in your room for a 47". Maybe it's just that giant window.

Lol 7th heaven.

Also sixteenth, nice tv but for some reason looks kind of small in your room for a 47". Maybe it's just that giant window.

Yea, I think it's just the perspective. How about this one?

fwQ1u.jpg

Hot damn. iPhone 4's imaging sensor is noisy as all hell.

ZT why did you buy 7th Heaven? isnt that christian tv programming? the few minutes that I've seen over the years left nearly asleep; it's actually a shade less boring than the waltons. GODDAM MAN HOW THE HELL CAN YOU HAVE SUCH BAD TASTE?

:| I'm not sure if you are in fact trolling, but I didn't actually buy any of that stuff... I was making fun of how Warped makes like one post every two pages with shitloads of useless crap he buys because it is "on sale". I thought it was blatantly obvious by,
"but it,s okay the woman gave me a free lord of the rings callendar for $7.49 its from 2006 so i mite give it to my mom for christmas tho"
I know I am a bit of an asshole, but I wouldn't actually give my mother a calendar from 2006 for Christmas ;)

Your desire to not seem like warped has driven you to kill your own joke.

You would have done the same if you were compared to Warped.

jk warped i love you buddy
just gotta stop buying so much crap okay buddy

Sealed copy of Resident Evil 2 for Gamecube. Got it for like $20 +shipping. Nevar gonna open it.

20110114141255974.jpg

Shame they didn't give that the remake treatment like they did with Resident Evil 1.

Don't remind me. It could have been beautiful.

jk warped i love you buddy
just gotta stop buying so much crap okay buddy
This

Sealed copy of Resident Evil 2 for Gamecube. Got it for like $20 +shipping. Nevar gonna open it.

20110114141255974.jpg
It's probably for the better. The game is much more fun to play in the back of your foggy, rose-tinted mind.

Watch I got after a total impulse buy:

ziiiro.jpg

I still love the way it looks, but I'm not quite convinced about how it fits around my wrist.

It looks like a radar.

qRUkx.jpg

You can have it find the nearest restaurant or something.

I dunno, haven't started reading it yet.

The first book "Ghosts of Ascalon" was very enjoyable though. This is wrote by a different author and is the second book of three to be released before GW2 is released. Apparently this author is better than the previous from what I've read online.

If you like Guild Wars you'll probably enjoy this. :)

20110120184411831.jpg

Buying up Gamecube games like hotcakes.

That price tag isn't right. I got it for 19 cents.

ebay auction

edit: This one came in today.

20110121103945171.jpg

Still waiting on one more to arrive. I bought it first, but it's taking forever, since it's coming from the other side of the world. :v

Oh god Stormy bought a hand grenade.

You guys are dumb, its clearly some kind of futuristic robot with tank treads. My guess is that its some kind of Rover, maybe hes planning on exploring Venus.

You're going to need something better than tank treads to make it up there!

Game finally arrived in the mail. Japanese copy of Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes for Gamecube. This is the first time i've ever seen a jp Gamecube case and they're much smaller than our american cases. It also has a slip cover. Since the case is shorter, it is wider. I don't know if that's with all games or just this one (two discs). I have to free up some room now. :v Really cool piece for my GC collection, though.

20110126141716270l.jpg

20110126141750021.jpg

I sold my copy of Mario All Stars for $71 on ebay. Bought it for $30 cha-ching!

That goes for $70 most of the time. I managed to get it for $18 in some freak auction.

New handguard, grip, and flashlight:

dscf6504o.jpg

dscf6506o.jpg

The velcro on the pressure switch really sucks, will get that replaced.

You'd be considered a crack-head motorbike gang member terrorist if you had that shit here, No Limit.

cimg1047a.jpg

My new computer parts came earlier this week. Been built now and I'm a very happy gamer. :D

Parts:
HAF X Case
Intel i7 2600K @3.4GHz (soon to be around 4.5GHz)
MSI P67A-GD5 motherboard
Corsair 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 1600MHz Ram
Antec TruePower 650Watt PSU
Akasa Venom CPU Cooler
Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Paste
Sony DVD RW drive

Kept my old graphics card with it which is an ATi 5850. :)

My new computer parts came earlier this week. Been built now and I'm a very happy gamer. :D

Parts:
HAF X Case
Intel i7 2600K @3.4GHz (soon to be around 4.5GHz)
MSI P67A-GD5 motherboard
Corsair 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 1600MHz Ram
Antec TruePower 650Watt PSU
Akasa Venom CPU Cooler
Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Paste
Sony DVD RW drive

Kept my old graphics card with it which is an ATi 5850. :)
Now you can run Arma at 10k view distance. I jelly.

Back