Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

Which is what I've been saying since the beginning.

Didn't realize he made a thread about it until just now. He probably could have avoided buying a sound card.

Warped's post of awesomeness and selfishness (this is why there are starving kids everywhere)

(These all came in the mail today.....the look on my parent's face was exhilarating)

IMAG0281.jpg

IMAG0282.jpg

Listening to the Tron Cd, the one that looks really dark in the 2nd picture...it reminds me of Mass Effect 2 OST and because its Daft Punk....it rocks!! I can't wait for this movie
The Inception combo was $17.99 at Target, the Collectors Edition is 1/2...the other should arrive soon. Lich King is for my friend, she is level 44 and I want her to burn through the levels to catch up to me. Also I think this is a new Tom Clancy Book, if not I have yet to hear about it

dscf1540j.jpg

Can't believe it's taken me years to finally send this dude a little bit of money after reading these comics so long. All the old ones are redone in his current comic style which is nice (and probably took a good deal of effort), but also makes me a little sad as the original old school ones have a nostalgic value that is lost in the redrawing.

Warped's post of awesomeness and selfishness (this is why there are starving kids everywhere)

(These all came in the mail today.....the look on my parent's face was exhilarating)
IMAG0282.jpg

Should've gotten a Gillette Fusion razor, brah.

Should've gotten a Gillette Fusion razor, brah.

this one was a cyber monday for $30. I hate spending $45 or more on a razor especially since its going to be used a lot. I'm almost Robin Williams phase. I don't need a close shave, just A shave lol

also what your talkin about is a manual shaver...i don't do that shit

Every day I hate you more. And not out of envy.

Haha, I vaguely remembering commenting on Warped's seemingly constant stream of purchases with a mixture of shock, disbelief, and general "wtf"-ness. That was probably several months to a year ago. But I don't hate him. It's mildly amusing.

^ This guy purchased five decimals. What a goddamn baller.

IMAG0291.jpg

my shit came in the mail today. I'm so tempted to open the Demon's Souls and listen to the CD, does anyone object? I also have the Chinese Version which has English audio in it opened. also the Tron Controller is a Collectable and I don't mind its a plug in considering I have mine plugged in charging every other day plus I may use it on my PC :D

Uhhh... This?

12202010201940capture.jpg

Super Meat Boy
THQ Complete Pack
Paradox Complete Pack
Rockstar Collection

I'm going to get that Rockstar pack or someone's going to die. (i'll die if I don't get it)

I find it amusing that every hardcore republican on this site has posted a picture of their gun(s). Anyways, that's a lame gun, get something with some character next time.

If I ever have more guns than I have hands, I will be a danger to society.

I find it amusing that every hardcore republican on this site has posted a picture of their gun(s). Anyways, that's a lame gun, get something with some character next time.

You're just mad he didn't get the one with the flashlight so he can shine in it his friend's eyes while they're wearing night vision goggles. :frown:

get a job.

Better?

sig.jpg

Oh man I was wondering when they'd make guns where you load the clip into the trigger guard.

Since crazy republicans post their gun purchases I guess a harmless liberal should as well:

dscf6441.jpg

dscf6442p.jpg

Bought this last night at sportsman warehouse for a killer deal. Bushmaster AR-15 with a red dot sight 2 clips and a case for $599. Marry christmas to me. It was this or a tablet, who needs a tablet anyway.

Polymer upper eh. Which barrel thickness? Gonna keep the crappy stock handguard?

I want to get a new handguard, new stock, and a grip that doubles as a bipod....eventually. This set me back quite a bit as is. As far as the barrel thickness I really don't know (Im not a gun expert), it shoots a .223 remington or a 5.56 nato. This thing weighs less than my .45 pistol.

As far as the barrel thickness I really don't know (Im not a gun expert)
I'm asking because you might have one of the pencil thin el cheapo m4 barrels:

A-BBL-14M4A.gif

vs.

A-BBL-16A.gif

Once you take off the handguard you'll find out. A thicker barrel is more durable and will give you greater accuracy.

Ahh, thanks for that. When I get around to taking this thing apart I'll let you know.

Me? I just got back from the range, awesome time. The max distance at this range was 20yd. I was hitting 4 inch targets at that distance with absolutely no problems. 6" targets using rapid fire (as fast as I can pull the trigger). And Im a pretty shitty shooter in general. This summer I plan to going to Mora New Mexico to hunt some varmint.

My new Buck 120, I plan to keep it in mint condition as a collectible.

dxe7hd.jpg

24n1dt1.jpg

hvds3r.jpg

It's mainly for my Scream collection as the 120 has been discontinued but it's also just a bloody nice knife.

What happens when a guy in a scream costume has sex then? Does he have to stab himself?

Also, I've got one of those, good for field dressing deer.

Back