Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

New steel caps for work, God these things are comfortable, the soles are mostly soft rubber shock absorbers with extra shocks underneath, got a 20% discount through work too!

X55O0.jpg

God I remember drinking that when I was like 5 or 6 and thinking it was the best chocolate milk ever.

Just bought myself a Toshiba laptop last week. Its so fast, much faster than my 5year old desktop.

here are the specs

I also bought lots of stuff here and there but this is my largest purchase in a long time. My girlfriend also got a 27" Mac so we're completely set and happy

Attachments

• Toshiba laptop.jpg
    Toshiba laptop.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 280
I have bought this off of amazon but has not came.....yet

2pacalypse_now_schmiddy.jpg

Sorry for stock image.

I have bought this off of amazon but has not came.....yet

View attachment 22750

Sorry for stock image.
You must be the savior of the physical media market.

cnFkZ.jpg

Offered some late-night hotdog restaurant owner $30 for this nostalgic gem when walking back from the bars. I am still so pleased that I did so.

You must be the savior of the physical media market.

cnFkZ.jpg

Offered some late-night hotdog restaurant owner $30 for this nostalgic gem when walking back from the bars. I am still so pleased that I did so.

lol i have no idea what that means.........

The LG Cosmos Touch and the Sennheiser HD448. Damn these are some good headphones.

ZEpNE.jpg

HOLY SHIT. How does your desk even support the weight of that thing! You could fit like 12 of your monitors in that case!!!!!

Yeah, it's a bit heavy, and it won't actually fit on top of my desk. It is big enough to hide the medusa of cables from that power supply behind the mobo though.

I do believe he was making light of the fact that the pictures stacked on top of each other as they are look somewhat like a ludicrously giant case sitting on the very top of your desk.

I do believe he was making light of the fact that the pictures stacked on top of each other as they are look somewhat like a ludicrously giant case sitting on the very top of your desk.

I totally thought he was being serious. The damn thing weighs nearly 35 lbs.

how is it...I'm considering getting one also after my mousewheel on my current one broke(Razer Habu).

Sorry, just saw your post. I like it. It is basically the new version of the DeathAdder which was also a good mouse. The only thing I dislike is the cord. It is much too rigid and takes ages to get a bit more supple.

My old GPS unit's antenna broke (I think - device works fine, but can't spot any satellites) after a drop. Note that this is like the 10th drop onto a hard surface, so I'd still consider this to be a pretty rugged piece. The old one had well over 100,000 miles on it over the course of four years, and it served me quite well. I was sad to see it retire from service - I haven't actually thrown the old one out yet. When considering newer GPS units, they didn't seem to offer any features that would be worth the jump in cost, nor the cost of replacing all of my existing mounting hardware (cretins changed the mounting design). This unit gets as good as 7-foot accuracy, but generally runs at around 10 feet. I might see 25-foot accuracy if I'm in a canyon and the trees are dense.

Perhaps I am mistaken but is your CPU fan blowing in the opposite direction to the fan out of the case right behind it? Seems like a bad strategy.

You are, in fact, mistaken. And as soon as I feel like buying things from newegg, I'll be buying another 120mm fan to set up my cooler in push/pull.

lol good luck with your kiddy plastic drum kit one day you will be a rockstar for sure

Some vry sexy 10 inch Play Arts Figures; replacing some of my Neca figures. Still waiting for 10 inch Adam Jensen.

MhLMN.jpg

0cxvF.jpg

I would normally boil it, straighten it, and then freeze it to make it straighter, but the plastic is too brittle.

Obviously you just have to boil it slower then :v (don't do this)

Also Badhat your drum set is sexy and I must have it.

Stuff. Moving house next week so no use pulling the figures out yet.

2011-09-08115257.jpg

2011-09-08115547.jpg

I want to wait until all the Eva movies come out before watching the rest (I've only seen the first). What a bitch waiting years in between. It's the timeframe from hell.

How many are there? I've only seen Death and Rebirth.

Rebuild is four parts with 1-2 out obviously. The time between movies doesn't up set me as much as the following does.

Japanese theatrical release
Delay of some time
Japanese disc release
Delay of a year or more
Multilingual release

I haven't exactly looked online but the disc has the extras which I wanted. WIP drawings, 3D models and so forth in various stages of production for one.

Back