Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

Well, buying out schools is part of their marketing strategy.

I may have heard this wrong or it was a complete lie, but the guy I first spoke with about the school said that it was one of like 3 schools in america that were sponsored by Apple.

Could you sell it and get an equivalent laptop? I remember you're on a budget because of other issues so perhaps an extra grand or so could be useful?

I prefer Macbooks over Windows laptops. Like Vegeta already mentioned, the trackpad is great. It works so much better than anything I have experienced on other laptops. Also, Apple OS is a breeze to navigate compared to Windows. Plus Macbooks are a lot more portable than most Windows laptops. Since I carry my laptop to work every day that is a factor for me.

I prefer Macbooks over Windows laptops. Like Vegeta already mentioned, the trackpad is great. It works so much better than anything I have experienced on other laptops. Also, Apple OS is a breeze to navigate compared to Windows. Plus Macbooks are a lot more portable than most Windows laptops. Since I carry my laptop to work every day that is a factor for me.

Money must not be one either, huh.

Also, Apple OS is a breeze to navigate compared to Windows
I agree with you except for this. I grew up on Macs and am quite familiar with OSX and Windows is no more easy or difficult to use and navigate. I would even say it's easier and it is by far the better and more enjoyable OS to use.

It still blows my mind that, with how far touch devices have come, Apple's trackpad is so unique in the laptop market. It really is brilliant and I absolutely love it.

I bought my first mac in feburary, and up until then I'd always used a wireless mouse with my laptops. But the trackpad is so good I find using a mouse is almost an annoyance.

21llno5.jpg

Will post more when I've assembled and painted it.

It's gonna take a while though; the cockpit has too many fine details to paint.

took my girl to Pittsburg and went to Falling Water and the Andy Warhol Museum. Was very fun but unfortunately I'm not allowed to post any pics of the place online to the public :(

You bought the whole museum and that house? Man, they must've been at a really good discount.

I don't get it.

hey guys, just bought 4 seasons of 7th Heaven. I never watched the show but it was only 30 dollars for the whole set :) Also was at the mall and they had these wizard statues on sale for $12.99 some were broken but it,s okay the woman gave me a free lord of the rings callendar for $7.49 :D its from 2006 so i mite give it to my mom for christmas tho

also boght some forks. i know its a lot but it was on sale :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

/char

I ****ing lol'd so much, I forgot how funny that post was.

The discount thing was tacked on. My main issue is that he didn't talk about buying anything in his post. He just talked about a trip he took that he couldn't provide pictures of. I can only assume he meant to post it in Mugshots.

took my girl to Pittsburg and went to Falling Water and the Andy Warhol Museum. Was very fun but unfortunately I'm not allowed to post any pics of the place online to the public :(

I'm not allowed to do a lot of things but I do them anyway

Is it sharp? It looks sharp. Also, what is it made out of, it looks very futuristic

No, it isn't sharp at all. It's also pretty light so I'd say it is probably made out of pine.

I'm so confused. I can't tell if you're being serious or not. If you are, what the hell is it used for?

I don't get how a dull knife made of pine can do anything.

I don't think he was trolling... Especially not the second part of his question.

That was a joke ;)

He asked if "it" was sharp but wasn't specific about what "it" was, so I kidded around by saying that the sword stand was not sharp and it was made out of pine instead of talking about the Kukri. The Kukri is indeed very sharp and made out of 1085 carbon steel with a Kraton G handle (it's grippy without being too rubbery).

271344_10150346391558012_665673011_9913398_6761547_o.jpg

Came with 2 batteries a charger and a bag.

2011-06-25_10-30-55_736.jpg

This sucker, plus these...

2011-06-25_10-31-05_737.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have an up to date TV, so i'm just running it on an old 17" CRT monitor at 480p, which kinda sucks. The monitor will go up to 1080i no problem, but since the aspect ratio is 4:3, everything just gets stretched to hell and back :/

Back