Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

I have the same video card except it's the 5770 MUAHAHA

And so does Raz's brother.

Adopted this Turkish Angora yesterday, for my birthday.

luc.jpg

Woah, even their cats have the most awesome eye colours.

You try and not be hipnotized by a Libyan or Turkish woman with eyes as blue as that. Theyre in a different gene league.

htc.jpg

can't wait to get better battery life and at least a thin case to protect against scratches and dents. i all ready have a few chips missing from the Incredible

"July"

It's going to take a month to ship your items?

"July"

It's going to take a month to ship your items?

probably not, they always give me worst case scenario. i bet by June 22nd I'll have all my gear. I went with the slowest shipping too, cuz I'm a cheapskate

**** that

Even when I get slowest shipping, it's still here within a week or so.

Samsung SM2333HD 23" 5ms 1920 x 1080p HD Monitor with Digital TV Tuner.

Its called a monitor, but its basically a 23" HD TV.

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

Found The Phase I Dark Trooper figure at a mini comicon yesterday. Was so happy, childhood nostalgia.

For those of you that don't remember, they were the terminator looking droids in the 1990's Star Wars game, Dark Forces.

I could barely make out my enemies amongst the pixels.

Yeah that's like showing us a picture of a brick wall and asking us to guess what is behind it.

lol'd at his sarcasm. "What?! That's not right..."

6-17-2010a.jpg

new Etnies shoes, socks and wallet, gap pants. used gamecube w/ Pikmin, western movie pack, and WoW comic book 1

Have fun with a terrible comic, I know I didn't.

really?? its ok even if I don't read it, 1000 years from now it'll be worth something ;)

More than a thousand.

over 9000??

anyway I haven't hooked up the Gamecube yet but Gamestop didn't have any memory cards. whats the going US rate for one you think?

over 9000??

anyway I haven't hooked up the Gamecube yet but Gamestop didn't have any memory cards. whats the going US rate for one you think?

No idea. I've had mine since 2002'ish.

Parts for my budget build arrived yesterday. \o/

rszsdc11575.jpg

650 seems overkill for that video card for a budget pc.

lolsapphire

Well, the video card required a 450w and I only had a 300w and PSUs are way cheaper than I thought they would be (I even got a promo discount) so I went ahead and grabbed that just in case I needed it later on. And don't be hatin', that card works fine as hell. B)

I love my new mouse. Was on a Mx518 before; this totally blows it away.

Tcyf8.jpg

Hey, I've got that mouse too, it's sweet.

I had a mouse like that for a good year or so until the right click started to not work. I really liked it though.

darkvoid.jpg

I know its not the best game but you can't pass up deals like that! Gamefly rocks!

Stop posting screencaps of damn invoices, that's even worse than stock pictures of like the box art. What is even the point.

Back