Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

686cf7da.jpg

and it came to like $165 with my discount and 2 year warranty. No need to get a whole new one, and transfer the HDD over.

so all I have to do tonight is snap my HDD in and I look up my gamertag and I'm set!

lol. I have yet to watch season 2. I want to marathon it when the whole story is done (**** seasons). Unfortunately that's going to be a number of years.

Speaking of Nikes, i'll have a new pair on here real soon.

:)<

lol. I have yet to watch season 2. I want to marathon it when the whole story is done (**** seasons). Unfortunately that's going to be a number of years.

The first season was just the first book.

There are 8-9 books out right now afaik, in Japanese. Two in english.

The first season was just the first book.

There are 8-9 books out right now afaik, in Japanese. Two in english.
I know...I meant decades. Shit I'll finish learning Japanese faster than that and read'm myself.

**** yeah, fellow selvedge-head. What brands do you have/like?
Cool! I have some pieces by LVC - Levi's Vintage Clothing, Uniqlo (Made in Japan), want to buy some Sugar Cane...

Woot, can we sign him up for the ADF????

And I want...that...case...

http://www.myincipio.com/iphone-cas...4-silicrylic-silicone-case-with-acrylic-shell

or (when this one comes out cause it's even more sexier)...

http://www.myincipio.com/product/IPHONE_4_DUROSHOTDRX
That strip of paper reminds me of dot matrix printer paper. Don't know if it has a real name, but you always had to peel away the holes part.
Worked for a food vendor one weekend at this festival and this was the wristband for re-entry.... Country Thunder.

Yea. It was as bad as the name sounds. I will never eat anything fried again or do a favor for an overly obese person (unless they have some sort of disability that led them to be that way).

Budweiser falls into the same category as Stella Artois and Fosters; carbonated piss in a can.

And people who drink it always wonder why they have an uncontrollable urge to stagger home and then just punch their wife until they stop crying.

Budweiser falls into the same category as Stella Artois and Fosters; carbonated piss in a can.

And people who drink it always wonder why they have an uncontrollable urge to stagger home and then just punch their wife until they stop crying.
I agree about Fosters and (American) Budweiser, but Stella Artois? I think it's alright.

Bought some delicious pistachios and the wood that I used to build the desk to hold the pistachios.

img0124s.jpg

img0125p.jpg

The desk folds up into a neatly packed 29" x 25 x 5" space, to make it easy to pack up and move to my next home. Will be sanding the edges and staining it later this week.

Pistachios are high tier nuts.

edit: nice halloween dice back there

You're MX518 mocks me, mine just started to die :I

Hahaha! Hilarious.

New jeans to my slowly growing collection, these are supposed to be handmade in Canada.

1a_443.jpg

I just bought some jeans from CCS (online skate shop). They arrived in packaging with a sour-ish smell and they were... moist kinda. Not like wet, but it feels like something was on them. Weird. Possibly whatever they used to make the color or faded look.

Yous goys shud go to a cookout on the joysey shour.

My Motorola Droid X just came in the mail. I got the Rocketfish case for it. It's pretty nice. Still waiting for my SGP Steinheil ULTRA CRYSTAL Screen Protector. Was going to get the ZAGG invisibleSHIELD, but the reviews about nail marks (its stretchy and I have a bad habit with nail touching and not finger touching) and the "orange peal" effect leaned me towards getting a hard plastic screen protector instead.

Photo taken with the Droid X. Would've posted from the Droid X, but uploads seem to be disabled on the forums (from the device) for some reason and I was too lazy to image-shack it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2010-09-03_17-10-20_414.jpg
    2010-09-03_17-10-20_414.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 575
Nice! I would love to buy some Droid, what is the best price for new?
I just bought some jeans from CCS (online skate shop). They arrived in packaging with a sour-ish smell and they were... moist kinda. Not like wet, but it feels like something was on them. Weird.
I'm not sure about this but some "designer jeans" are vaxed, kinda like Barbour jackets but lame.

I got Aliens A Comic Book Adventure in a charity shop for £1 :eek:
04092010060.jpg

Nice! I would love to buy some Droid, what is the best price for new?
I'm not sure about this but some "designer jeans" are vaxed, kinda like Barbour jackets but lame.

The Motorola Droid X is $199 ($299 w/ $100 mail in rebate) with a 2 year contract.

Is the Droid X better than HTC's Incredible? Because the Incredible is $199 as well, with a 2 year contract.

Back