Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

God help you if those phones cost more than 20 bucks.

49, But that's the price you get for living here.

I got $100 phones for $30 on ebay. I recommend chinese sellers with a large quantity of positive ratings.

49, But that's the price you get for living here.

They're probably different ones but I could have sworn I saw those in the local Dick Smith's for like $30-35 (do you have Dick's there? :v). Got some TDK ones on special for 20 instead.

You're gonna be glad you have that liquor once you start playing Souls.

Is there supposed to be a grave yard full of huge skeletons that don't take any hits? I can find hard fun, but underpowered weapons. I must be advancing in the level too quickly.
I got $100 phones for $30 on ebay. I recommend chinese sellers with a large quantity of positive ratings.
Also, I did buy $30 sennheisers from ebay and they broke within 6 months. Prior I spent $80 on a similar pair that lasted two years. The sony ones I bought had high dB and Hz so I thought it may have been a good choice. I was wrong however and I will go back within the week to get the $80 pair again.

Is there supposed to be a grave yard full of huge skeletons that don't take any hits? I can find hard fun, but underpowered weapons. I must be advancing in the level too quickly.

Yes and no. Your weapons aren't underpowered based on the enemy's level, but on the type of enemy they are. Try and think of a way you can compensate for their resilience. (Trying really hard not to spoil the solution here. :v)

Also wrong thread.

I traded in the headphones for the same $80 Sennheiser pair. Good to be back with respectable sound.

I know how much everyone here loves these two things. Freshly arrived in the mail to make you all jelly.

hpNJN.jpg

Quality will spoil you friend. I've been gaming on my 61" HDTV for years now and I have to say the only thing I can replace it with is something bigger and better. I'm thinking 80" LED (if I were to buy now, which I'm not). Which is about $5k atm.

New speakers, subwoofer, and receiver... kept all the wires neat with a cable wrap from monoprice. The Polks (on the desk) are the mains and the Altecs (on the stands) are presence speakers. They'll both turn into surrounds and rear surrounds eventually, but for now they are handling "mains" duty with aplomb.

If you want to see the old setup, it's here.

IMG_1908.jpg
IMG_1930.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg
IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg
IMG_1937.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg
IMG_1939.jpg

Quality will spoil you friend. I've been gaming on my 61" HDTV for years now and I have to say the only thing I can replace it with is something bigger and better. I'm thinking 80" LED (if I were to buy now, which I'm not). Which is about $5k atm.

over the past 10 years I've upgraded from a RCA 20" Flat Screen, then to a 32" knockoff LCD, then to a 40" Samsung LCD, and now I've got the 47" LG LED. I wonder if I'll get a 55" or higher next time around

Also I don't have the energy to set up the TV yet because I'd have to move the 40" TV down the hall to the Computer room, then put the 32" Samsung which is my girlfriends into the mancave, then set up the 47" which will probably take around 2 hrs after the initial set up

My HDTV is 4:3 which has resulted in my displeasure for anything smaller vertically as well. When going 16:9 I had to calculate the math and the 61" (diagonally measured) is ~36" tall and ~48" wide. If I wanted something as tall, I would have to get a widescreen at least ~75" diagonally (an 80" comes to be ~39" tall).

More of something I made but still had to buy the parts eh. I've always had my eggs in omelet style, then I heard of "eggs over hard" which is basically the same but unbeaten and cooked at a low heat for a number of minutes. The results were delicious.

O3QIE.jpg

IMAG0616.jpg

so yeah, finally hooked up the 47" today....LOVE IT (flamboyant voice)

totally worth the extra dough to get LED

edit: lol totally left the Energy sticker on there but I'm too lazy to take it off

For the longest time I sat here staring at this picture trying to figure out what that small sliver on monitor was and why you only had a small strip of it.

Then I realized the two images side by side were in fact, two images.

As an asocial, such things don't bother me. In fact, I'm not sure they removed anything of the sort (I wouldn't know honestly, I only have CE for PC). I have enough fun playing 2 coop with my bro though.

Bumpy for new post! More breakfast food: pancake + syrup and scrambled eggs. To the left is some sugary green tea citrus drink.

lHL2H.jpg

I think I got the idea from it just from a McDonalds breakfast I had on the road. They give eggs with pancakes on the side. I simply made my own and put them on top of each other :p

Peanut butter + syrup would be sugar overload, on the taste buds alone :x
But maybe replace the eggs with banana...

It's like less banany banana. A non-sweet taste on essentially a cake and liquid sugar.

That reminds me that I need to buy a new keyboard. I'm using this ancient compaq keyboard from 1998. I've even got the matching speakers.

I think I'll just post that image from now on instead of
attachment.php

Asus Transformer 10" 16Gb running Android Honeycomb 3.2.1 w/ dock accessory (adds 6 hours of battery life to make 16 hours, full SD card slot, and two regular USB slots with plug and play/hosting capability).

Excuse the iPhone quality shots/fingerprints.

Docked.

8pMsp.jpg

Undocked.

yp0Eu.jpg

Rear.

nZoaT.jpg

In short, I ****ing love this thing. That's a 15" Asus laptop in the back for size comparison (and I was too lazy to take pictures in a neutral location).

Back