Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Star Wars and nothing anyone says could ever change my opinion.
But, I will agree that Episodes 1 & 2 were absolutely terrible... they did have good points though.(Darth Maul, Dooku, Grievous, Clone War battle scenes, Geonosis Colosseum scene, pod racing, and the spin off cartoons)

Blade Runner - 6/10...
It was okay, incredibly slow paced and the main villain's look is cringe worthy as all hell.

I loved blade runner.

A perfect example of classical sci-fi film.

I also enjoy star wars. No matter how many shitty plot holes, poor acting it may have.

Blade Runner - 6/10...
It was okay, incredibly slow paced and the main villain's look is cringe worthy as all hell.

The Hell......:frown:

I suppose if you've never seen it before now it might seem a little hokey, but that's probably because it's been so influential on so many films since.

Charlie Bartlett - 8.5/10

Was a pretty good movie. The actor who played Charlie, Anton Yelchin, was pretty damn brilliant in it. I thought he played the role with as much charisma and talent as needed. Not overly done or anything.

Also, Robert Downey Jr. was great like always even though he had an underdeveloped role in my book.

The Hell......:frown:

I suppose if you've never seen it before now it might seem a little hokey, but that's probably because it's been so influential on so many films since.

No, I tried rewatching it again to see if I could enjoy it more than I did 2 years ago.
I watched it during the day so I'd be fully alert and I still managed to get drowsy about a half hour into it, but I soldiered on and mildly enjoyed it.

Lost in Space - 8/10

Apart from the huge array of cheeeeeeeeeese, I really enjoyed it.

But, I will agree that Episodes 1 & 2 were absolutely terrible...

Episode 3 was horrible as well. Hayden Christensen cannot portray any emotion other than teenage angst which completely killed the movie. Goddamn I hate him.

Wanted - 5/10.

I have quite a high tolerance for plot-hole-riddled action movies if they're fun to watch, but this was a bit too much.

There was this girl that posts on here sometimes

She has a suit of Stormtrooper armour.

I bet she really liked Star Wars.

I do too.
You mean Shippi?

Methinks you just like girls in stormtrooper armour (fair enough).

Anyway, the new trilogy was shite, except for the Darth Maul fight which might as well be the only lightsaber battle ever.

The Wrester 7/10

Was gonna give it 6 but I used to like wrestling when I as a kid

FenTroop_Tattoo.jpg

I didn't know there was a female stormtrooper outfit! :D

I want one of those. :cool:

You mean Shippi?

Anyway, the new trilogy was shite, except for the Darth Maul fight which might as well be the only lightsaber battle ever.

I like the new one as much as the old.

Anyway:

Forrest Gump: 8/10

Not my favorite movie, but it's cute and funny.

Resident Evil Degeneration 8/10

As a fan of the games, had what I wanted to see.

Episode 3 was horrible as well. Hayden Christensen cannot portray any emotion other than teenage angst which completely killed the movie. Goddamn I hate him.

Meh, I'd rate Ep3 up there with Empire Strikes Back in the sense that it's the best in the new trilogy, a phenomenal improvement.
It did of course retain the immense cheese factor though.(Frankenstein Vader, Vader crying over Padme, Anakin throwing a tantrum in the council room)

I wouldn't call it horrible by any means though.

The Wrester 7/10

Was gonna give it 6 but I used to like wrestling when I as a kid

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Millions: 8.5/10

It's been awhile since I've cried during a movie (The Iron Giant has held that trophy for awhile now). I'm thinking it wasn't respective to the scene, but I guess I just needed that.

Waltz With Bashir

9/10

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking hell that was some heavy shit man did you even see that
What the ****
This is like My Lai all over again but in Palestine and so ****ing well animated and god damn harrowing
Go see it.

Superman Returns - 8.5/10
Can't believe I never gave this movie a chance last time I saw it, awesome... slow start but it picks up.

The Thing- 9.6/10

Enjoyable enough. Kurt Russel is pretty awesome, and probably his best performance. Which is a shocker, with having hits like Overboard under his belt.

Dude, what about Escape from LA and Escape from NY. SNAKE PLISSKEN CMON.

The Spirit - 0/10

Gets a fap fap due to Eva Mendes looking FINE.

Why, oh why, did I have to go and pay to see The Spirit. I'd give a similar score :p

I got it worse, I took a date and paid for two :\

However, I also just finished watching

Defiance - 8/10

Good movie. Good story. Good acting. Zionist conspiracy? Maybe.

The Spirit was pretty decent actually. Reminded me a lot of Dick Tracey.

Scarlett Johansson is a total babe, seriously.

defiance 6.5/10

Overall quite enjoyable and some of the setpieces are pretty good, but the pacing is pretty schizophrenic and can be pretty slow IMO. Also Daniel Craig's accent seems to keep changing and the overtly in your face religious symbolism just began to et on my nerves.

Journey to the Center of the Earth
Brendan Frasier/10
Alot better than I thought it would be.

Spiderman: 4/10

LOL WHAT A PILE OF JUNK.

No, really, this movie tarnishes Spiderman like no other. It's garbage. There is zero chemistry between the two that matter - Peter and Mary Jane - and that in itself delivers the killing blow.

Spiderman: 4/10

LOL WHAT A PILE OF JUNK.

No, really, this movie tarnishes Spiderman like no other. It's garbage. There is zero chemistry between the two that matter - Peter and Mary Jane, and that in itself delivers the killing blow.

I think a 4/10 is generous. There was zero character development, zero motivation for the green goblin, a ****ing montage, and some pretty horrendous acting.

Honestly Jameson was probably the only thing that wasn't ****ing awful.

I thought the first Spiderman was a great film, the romance side of it was rubbish but everything else was very entertaining, the second wasn't so great, and third was just painful to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back