Russia threatens eastern europe with nuclear weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

jverne

Reaction score
what the hell?

Russia is considering arming its Baltic fleet with nuclear warheads for the first time since the cold war, senior military sources warned last night.

The warnings came 24 hours after Russia told Poland that it could face a nuclear strike for agreeing to let the United States station components of the missile defence shield on its soil.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article4547883.ece

come on, this has to be a joke...these politicians have way too small penises to be allowed to govern, no wonder they have to resort to nuclear weapons.

I bet it'll be like a nuclear holocaust world like in the video games, like Fallout or something, oh man that'd be sooooo cool.

Pause not.

Russia stupid.

Empty threats.

...please dear god let them be empty threats.

I bet it'll be like a nuclear holocaust world like in the video games, like Fallout or something, oh man that'd be sooooo cool.

Pause not.

Russia stupid.

i think i'll choose the kamasutra master perk or the sexpert one.

wth?
I searched and found the news.It says "Poland agreed to let Bush station components of anti-missile defence" and so on,but nothing about Russian threat. (http://www.pravda***/world/europe/european/279497-0/)
Oh,I found it...it's a one phrase but it's better than nothing.
I think Russian and US media have different news accents :)

By news accents you mean "different ways of lying" right?

Does Russia have some armaments in Cuba?

eh oh -

http://www.siberianlight.net/2008/07/23/russian-nuclear-bombers-cuba/

if Cuba’s history makes the prospect of a base there too much of a hot potato, perhaps a base somewhere else in the region would be a better long term bet.

Anyone want to take a bet on a Russian military base being created in Venezuela sometime over the next decade?

UPDATE 25/7: Hugo Chavez is certainly up for it. Asked if Venezuela would host Russian bases, he told reporters:
“Russia has enough resources to secure its presence in different parts of the world. If Russian armed forces would like to be present in Venezuela, they will be welcomed warmly.

“We will raise flags, beat drums and sing songs, because our allies will come, with whom we have a common worldview.”

lol.

Anyway, nukes take all the fun out of war.

you're right...it's way more fun to machine gun people in half than causing third degree burns and radiation poisoning.

i personally think that swords and bows were the most fun weapons to mangle and kill people...seriously just look how long they were popular, form 4000BC to 1400AD.
gun powder is just a new fad...it will eventually be forgotten and then we'll have fun again by impaling people with sticks and crushing their heads with stones...oh boy oh boy, can't wait!
there are just few guys left that do it the good old fashion way, all the "cool" guys switched, sadly.

I didn't mean that in the sense of real fun, you know. :eek:

I just mean how frigging nihilistic everything would be when tens of thousands of people are dead in 2 seconds every time they manage to capture something.

Numbers, this is why you shouldn't stack just any basic infantry; you need to engineer rush in APC's to capture something BEFORE they nuke you.

Numbers, this is why you shouldn't stack just any basic infantry; you need to engineer rush in APC's to capture something BEFORE they nuke you.

But the upkeep costs! Infantry is cheap!

Wait... tanks. Infantry... riding tanks! BEST IDEA EVAR

Haha, I'm in America.

Now you guys can deal with their antics.

We got major shit over the Cuban Missle Crisis, not to mention the space race.

I geuss Russia is finally figuring out that they should be fighting with people that live right next to them.

The missles can just as well come right to us. Russia needs to chill the fuck out.

What I don't get, if they've got the anti-missle thing in Poland, how is Russia even going to get a missile out of Russia?

Unless they pull some commando shit and blow up the anti-missile thing.

Haha, I'm in America.

I geuss Russia is finally figuring out that they should be fighting with people that live right next to them.

Yeah because the USSR totally igorned Europe, right? :rolleyes:

Jesus ****ing Christ

At least I'll be 800 feet under water on the most technologically advanced sub in the world.

Every politician has a death wish, that is why Humans Fail

Is it okay to be a self-hating Human on this forum?

What I don't get, if they've got the anti-missle thing in Poland, how is Russia even going to get a missile out of Russia?

Unless they pull some commando shit and blow up the anti-missile thing.

With current ABM technology, the odds of a ballistic missile getting shot out of the air ranges from 2% to 35%.

I say we all get together and do a coordinated sneak-nuke attack to russia and blow them into oblivion, that way they cant draw first blood, nor can they retaliate and cause nuclear Armageddon.

amirite?

I say we all get together and do a coordinated sneak-nuke attack to russia and blow them into oblivion, that way they cant draw first blood, nor can they retaliate and cause nuclear Armageddon.

amirite?

I support this product and/or event.

On a more serious note, I always thought Putin was a nut case, but didn't think he was crazy enough to threaten with nukes.:|

amirite?

Um... what about the fallout? 'Cause I live rather awfully close to Russia.

Haha, I'm in America.

It's because of people like you that the stereotype of ignorant idiotic Americans is perpetuated. :rolleyes:

Edit: that sounded kinda mean. Ok, it's because of comments like that rather than people like you :p

It's because of people like you that the stereotype of ignorant idiotic Americans is perpetuated. :rolleyes:

Edit: that sounded kinda mean. Ok, it's because of comments like that rather than people like you :p

Sorry, I can get out of hand.
Comes with the nationality/state.

It's pretty scary to live in Central Europe theese days.
Even without nukes it's horrible what can those bloody Russians do when they are pissed, see Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back