The most painful pain you have ever experienced.

Spring break 2007 I smashed my ring finger on a closing door. The whole nail was broken and I had to cut it off eventually. During which time blood had gotten where the nail was and frozen up so I had to pick that crap out afterwards too, that part was extremely uncomfortable rather than painful. Many months later the whole bitch grew back but now the part that's usually all red has streaks of white like the tips of the fingernail.

I can't remember really. It must've not have been painful enough. I've been in several fights before and have taken some serious punishment, but I was too hyped up with adrenaline to feel anything.

Probably electrocution. I lost a bet with a friend once and had to touch a 10,000 volt cattle fence barefooted. (completing the circuit, making it that much more painful) I nearly pissed myself. I got him back big time though. :E I used the backside of my hands so they wouldn't lock up.

I woke up the next morning in pain and muscle spasms.

Spring break 2007 I smashed my ring finger on a closing door. The whole nail was broken and I had to cut it off eventually. During which time blood had gotten where the nail was and frozen up so I had to pick that crap out afterwards too, that part was extremely uncomfortable rather than painful. Many months later the whole bitch grew back but now the part that's usually all red has streaks of white like the tips of the fingernail.

That sounds so gross!

I can't speak much for real physical pain, as I've only had a small number of ER surgeries when I was younger. But the sudden and unexpected death of my father has unmistakeably been the most emotionally, and physically, demanding era of my life.

Though time is doing its thing and healing the wounds, the memories are still there. I'm sure anyone who has lost a loved one can relate.

My bottom wisdom teeth are growing in right now and it's making me very agitated. My gums are so sore and it hurts to swallow.

I was going to write about having my eyeball scratched as well. I don't really remember the pain anymore, but at I know that at the time it was horrible. Someone threw a ball at me. One covered in those sucker pads. I was stood with friends and I recall vividly him grinning and launching the ball. And then suddenly I was staggering around screaming and holding my eye. I can't remember the moment of impact at all.

I was only 13 I think. The school wouldn't let me call my mum to take me to the hospital and I had to wait about two hours until I could go home. That's the second time they did that. The first I hurt my knee in the park when doing PE. There was blood all over and I couldn't walk, but they wouldn't send someone back to call my mum and get a car.

Jerks :arms:

edit: When I did eventually get to the hospital for my eye, they put some substance onto my eyeball that would show up under UV light. I couldn't see it, obviously, but my mum said that I have a scratch right across my iris and pupil.

What the hell lol, when I was 11 someone did the exact same thing to me. It had been a tennis ball and the sclera or the bottom white part of my eye was bloodshot. Got a patch for a week and when they took it off my whole eye was crimson red:cool:

Having the front end wash out at 140k and going for a slide. Also broke a few ribs, and a collarbone and popped out me shoulder.

I can only think of one, but I'm sure I have had more painful. When I was in 5th grade, I was getting out of the car and walked towarda the trunk to get my backpack. I was running late so when I got my backpack, I didn't notice I had my finger still in the trunk. So I closed the trunk with my finger still inside and screamed to the heavens after I closed the trunk. My finger prevented the trunk from closing, so I find half of my finger blue and blood coming out. Luckily it didn't cut of and I was put stitches later.

:upstare:

edit: ****ING NEW PAGE FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

My bottom wisdom teeth are growing in right now and it's making me very agitated. My gums are so sore and it hurts to swallow.

Same here - my upper wisdom teeth are both impacted, one on the bottom is impated, and the other bottom tooth is cutting through. It's making playing a brass instrument pure hell right now, but I'm gonna get these suckers pulled this summer.

I've bruised my palm pretty bad.

I know it's kinda pussy, deffo not the "worst" pain i've ever felt, but god damn it's bad!

I murder the shit out of my wrist riding bike once too, I think it was tendinitis. That's some intense pain.

The way they drew pin-headed Patrick sold it for me.

Of course he knows what he's talking about. Nuri is a sexpert.

I remember once I couldn't be ****ed with a condom, dunno why, guess I just wanted some fun for a change (to our younger members, condoms kill all sensation and make ejaculation hurt to ****, just don't wear them), and an ex g/f didn't have her period for days because of all the anti-pregnancy shit she took, she totally wouldn't talk to me, hahaha.

Luckily she wasn't preggers, she turned out to be a massive bitch. :imu:

What kind of condoms is he wearing that make ejaculation hurt like ****?

Most pain I've ever experienced was probably either when I had strep throat or after banging my shin on something really hard, where the pain is so intense you can't do anything but moan and grimace until it subsides. I've had more painful things happen to me (like the 3 inch gash in my left knee that has 9 stitches in it right now) but usually when lots of blood is involved I don't notice the pain as much because the body's self-defense kicks in.

I was lucky there. Both of my top wisdom teeth came in just fine and I never had any on the bottom row.

Weird looking things really. Has anyone who has any ever really examined them in the mirror? They look primordial. Primitive even. Like some kind of throwback to the homo erectus days. Makes me feel all beastly inside.

I rolled and twisted my right ankle jumping stairs on a skateboard in seventh grade. I've resprained it multiple times a year since. Recently I found out it was fractured (and healed) somewhere along the way.

The first time was by far the worst, though.

HOLY SHIT.

I'm experiencing something incredibly painful at the moment.

And I don't know why the **** it's so ****ing painful!

I'm peeling this orange, with a fairly stiff, tough rind. Kind of unusual.

I peel off a chunk and all of a sudden my middle finger explodes in burning searing pain. I figure I have some sort of cut or something and some citric acid got into my wound or something... but after rinsing it off well and a good while after it's still so very painful.

I don't see any form of splinter or anything on my finger, but holy ****ing shit it feels like somebody is inserting bamboo shoots into my fingernails!

**** man... I hate how some of the tiniest ****ing little wounds can hurt so much worse than if I seriously gouged my knee or something.

Papercuts vs huge gash. Papercut is more painful!

I recommend cold ass water. Don't forget the ass.

Yeah man... I took a ****ing ice pack to that shit to make my finger go numb. It's started to subside now, but holy ****ing shit!

****ing **** ****! Man I love profanity.

The first week you have braces.

Worst pain ever.

I've never had braces. I've never been to the dentist!

My teeth are perfect as a result.

teeths.jpg

Those aren't my teeth.

Well, i had an incision (3cm deep) made due to perianal abscess. They stuffed a gauze in the wound after they cut it, so when i had to have a new dressing they pulled a gauze that was apparently 3cm in my flesh, hurt like hell, but that wasnt the bad part, the bad part was that they had to put in a new one. So gg at them stuffing the gauze thingy back into my flesh 3cm deep.

:(

Well, i had an incision (3cm deep) made due to perianal abscess. They stuffed a gauze in the wound after they cut it, so when i had to have a new dressing they pulled a gauze that was apparently 3cm in my flesh, hurt like hell, but that wasnt the bad part, the bad part was that they had to put in a new one. So gg at them stuffing the gauze thingy back into my flesh 3cm deep.

:(

Perianal abscess...

peri... anal.

This has to do with your butt hole, doesn't it?

Hit my foot on the corner of my bedroom door as I got up for school about an hour ago. Shit still hurts mother ****er bled.

Just got back home from hospital after four hours of excruitating pain. Doctors say I passed a small kidney stone. Easily the worst pain I've experienced.

This morning I have (and still sort of have) this pain I've never felt before in my forehead, like above my left eye. It's almost sort of near my temple but not. Is this what a headache feels like? I've never felt one before so I don't know. At first I was scared that something horrible was happening to my brain and briefly considered the thought of dying right there (I was in bed and woke up from this pain).

Anybody have any ideas?

Could be a migraine. That's where my gf's head hurts when she gets them.

This morning I have (and still sort of have) this pain I've never felt before in my forehead, like above my left eye. It's almost sort of near my temple but not. Is this what a headache feels like? I've never felt one before so I don't know. At first I was scared that something horrible was happening to my brain and briefly considered the thought of dying right there (I was in bed and woke up from this pain).

Anybody have any ideas?

yes, its a common headache.

1)Chewing on a broken pencil, it slipped, cut the roof of my mouth a bit, and not long afterwards decided to tuck into some spicy food, not the best idea :|

2)Catching it in my zipper, twice in one day, it's a pain that I can not tolerate

3)Tripping over and scraping my hands on the floor, not just any floor but a path covered by little stones

4)Standing on a piece of lego, barefoot, hurt like hell

Back