Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

true but what i mean is we can't even see a fraction of them, plus the ones that could be flying into our solar system. we have no idea whats lurking out there. and don't forget at any time 2 space rocks can collide and spiral its way towards us. Thank god for Jupiter and Saturn, they are like the protectors out there

Yeah they always say they Jupiter was one of the big reasons life could thrive on Earth. I always wondered that if a solar system existed long enough that asteroid activity would ultimately taper off to a point that it wouldn't be necessary for a gas giant to protect a potential life bearing planet. I guess that's something astronomers would have to find out.

Christ Lars is a wank.

Wait... the problem the producer had with his snare on St. Anger was the ****ing timing? No comment on how it sounded like he was beating a ****ing coffee can or something?

This is great -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyM3_u8SDNQ

Pro tip, Lars: any drummer can disconnect the snare wires and still have a nice sounding snare. It takes a special kind of retarded to make it sound like you did.

Also,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odVbjYeeCiU

Kirk Hammet is the whitest black man I've ever seen.

Kirk Hammet is black?

Lars is an average rock drummer who got lucky in a band of great singers and guitarists who made the right music at the right time. He's ridden on their backs as a diva for so many years - people who don't know any better think he's important. They could pick up a drummer out of any local tribute band who could outplay him. What a waste of humanity this guy is.

I'm not sure if that was funny just because it's Monty Python, or because of the animations over it. Either way, that's fantastic.

I love that guy, makes the best goddamn videos ever.

There's a website called spacesounds that has a whole CD of these kinds of sounds. They also have whale sounds, dinosaur sounds, and weather sounds.

Back