Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

scaledphptn0server23fil.jpg

it actually works out:

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=floor(1337%+of+pi)

Oh shaddup, of course it's not gonna be equal because pi is irrational. But it's such that if 1337 ... AND 42 ... can be involved in an approximation of pi, then, my friends, we are living in the best of all possible worlds.

gottfriedwilhelmvonleib.jpg

Also anyone who writes their Xs like )( cannot be trusted. FACT.

I do it like that so that I don't get it confused with the multiplication sign. Or chi.

loki.jpg

compareideology7.png

Apparently being a logical Christian who prescribes more to the scientific method makes me an anomaly.
No surprise there.

batmanface.jpg

sch-finks-weirdosjpg.jpg

rosetta-asteroid-encounter-nasa-workshop-1-100810-02.jpg

The European Space Agency's Rosetta spacecraft took this image of the asteroid Lutetia during a flyby on July 10, 2010. Credit: ESA

That is how anime will look IRL in a 3D (Well, technically like 16D or some shit) world.

0.jpg

Party night and you're suffering from white fright? Say a prayer and you'll remain as suave as the face of terror.

Just For Men

20100811031135capture.jpg

Also anyone who writes their Xs like )( cannot be trusted. FACT.

Who doesn't write like that when doing maths? Seriously, the only way to write x while working out math problems is by doing this )(.

What is the purpose of that light on her chin? She cant see it, it will just blind her if she looks at the light source. She could go total apeshit in the heat of the battle if she accidentally looks at it ffs. Whoever designed that suit should be fired.

What is the purpose of that light on her chin? She cant see it, it will just blind her if she looks at the light source. She could go total apeshit in the heat of the battle if she accidentally looks at it ffs. Whoever designed that suit should be fired.

I dont think this will be much of a concern seeing as how she's at most 120lbs and wouldnt be able to lift herself out of being facefirst in the mud. not too mention crying hyserically the first time she broke a nail

Ct2A1.jpg

Source on that 15357?

Saw the one on the media section, but the image's model is not as highly detailed as that

89asdf.gif

To be honest I'd like to get my hands on an animated Spectre Ghost portrait.

200pxspectresc2head1.jpg

Sorry people, I forgot where I got it from. Prolly on one of the Korean sites.

Banshees are goddamn awesome. Lifesavers they are.

Vikings are the best.

1249926691_jamie_lee_curtis.gif

I think that first medic image is a HD-type version of the one that's the portrait for the medic. I dunno though I can't remember really well.

Oh hokey... you bastard! lol

shockedface.gif

Shit, I'm supposed to be going to bed. Argh.

I'm liking these south park pictures.

Gah. can i really be bothered uploading an image...

zldz6s.jpg

Back