Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

rzVxi.jpg

24551867.jpg

I'm surprised how few people are able to acknowledge the inherent irony.

I actually think V-Man339 made a valid point.

But I'm Danimal so what do I know.

fema.png

Although it is often claimed to mean 'Service in peace and war', actually it should translate as:

'peace and also war are just' (are right, deserved, of value etc.)

For 'merita' to translate as 'good service' it would be at the start of the sentence as: "Merita in pace ac bello" in a similar manner to 'requiescat in pace'

Apparently.

capture00002.png

capture00001a.png

capture00002b.png

---

Oh wow, you can copy paste from the first hit on Google. You are a shining example of why conspiracy theorists are taken so seriously.

Haha Viper, I usually do quote the stuff I copy and paste but I was starting to get the feeling people weren't even reading my posts. It was why I put an "Apparently" at the end.

But hey, you're staring to Google stuff. My plan is working perfectly.

250pxiaologo.png

Oh man I remember that.

Was that shortly after the torture sequence?

"Could it be... Early decomposing?"

It's aged more than I thought, too.

mkultra05.gif
]

Excuse the image, I think it's as ridiculous as you do. Thread rules etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA said:
Project MKULTRA, or MK-ULTRA, was the code name for a covert, illegal CIA human research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence. This official U.S. government program began in the early 1950s, continuing at least through the late 1960s, and it used U.S. and Canadian citizens as its test subjects.[1][2][3] The published evidence indicates that Project MKULTRA involved the surreptitious use of many types of drugs, as well as other methods, to manipulate individual mental states and to alter brain function.

Haha Viper, I usually do quote the stuff I copy and paste but I was starting to get the feeling people weren't even reading my posts. It was why I put an "Apparently" at the end.

But hey, you're staring to Google stuff. My plan is working perfectly.
Nobody's reading your threads because there are much better and ultimately funnier things you could troll them on.

capture00001.png

It was for the purposes of trolling initially.

Should totally elaborate on the paradigm shift one day, though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKNAOMI said:
MKNAOMI was the code name for a joint Department of Defense/CIA research program lasting from the 1950s through the 1970s. Unclassified information about the MKNAOMI program and the related Special Operations Division is scarce. It is generally reported to be a successor to the MKDELTA project and to have focused on biological projects including biological warfare agents—specifically, to store materials that could either incapacitate or kill a test subject and to develop devices for the diffusion of such materials[1][2][3][4] [5]

I wish these articles had images.

EDIT: The Plan wasn't related to trolling, now that I've overlooked my posts. The fact that you're Googling it (Which would eventually lead to attempts to debunking, in which you will either find something to make you comfortable, or uncomfortable, in my case) means you're actually looking into this stuff yourself.

It feels good, man. Makes me want to spread the word moreso.

rgbrasterimage.png

EDIT2: Also, it's being talked about outside of hl2.net - it'll probably be as much of an ego-boost as The Danimal Hate Club was on Het. (Hl2.net's own illuminati)

Although it is often claimed to mean 'Service in peace and war', actually it should translate as:

'peace and also war are just' (are right, deserved, of value etc.)

For 'merita' to translate as 'good service' it would be at the start of the sentence as: "Merita in pace ac bello" in a similar manner to 'requiescat in pace'
LVRXo.jpg

I find Danimal's posts either educating or entertaining. It's a win-win.
20100813.gif

I didn't think anything that creepy looking could actually exist either Vegeta.
gamefaqscy6x.jpg

Oh man I remember that.

Was that shortly after the torture sequence?

"Could it be... Early decomposing?"

It's aged more than I thought, too.

Excuse the image, I think it's as ridiculous as you do. Thread rules etc.

Come on Danimal, MK Ultra is so 60's...

Oh god how can this be a real girl.

Didn't you post this girl in a previous Image Dump? I know I've seen something very similar here, and I'm almost positive you posted it.

I designed me a desk that can be assembled and disassembled into two pieces without tools and that can fit into a 30in x 30 in x 5in space with room left over. I'll actually be making it in real life next week probably.

maya2010081315035652.gif

dsc00053da.jpg

An ice cram shop, a little ways up the highway from me, underneath an ominous looking storm. (Nobody goes there because they get the Misty's... If ya know what I mean.)

Didn't you post this girl in a previous Image Dump? I know I've seen something very similar here, and I'm almost positive you posted it.

I designed me a desk that can be assembled and disassembled into two pieces without tools and that can fit into a 30in x 30 in x 5in space with room left over. I'll actually be making it in real life next week probably.

maya2010081315035652.gif

That sounds like a fun project.

Let us know how it turns out.

20100814004039clipboard.png

20100814004321clipboard.png

A conversation that I had with somebody over facebook. (She probably has the intelligence of a dead sapling.

lol-1.jpg

WHY DO THOSE PICTURES MAKE EVERYONE LOOK LIKE MINIATURE MODELS

1274069428724.gif

Back