Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

I feel like I recognize the girl in the blue swimsuit from something. An actress from some movie.
But damn, I wish I had the kind of money that guy must have. Hes probably got like $100,000 in his fat fold, and thats why the girls were trying to help him up, to see if any would fall out.

1291946900692.gif

CONFIDENTIAL WALMART RELEASE DATES GUIZE

First two are pc dates.
walmartpcdates1.jpg

walmartpcdates2.jpg

The next four are console dates. Starting at the bottom of page 2.
walmartconsoledates2.jpg

walmartconsoledates3.jpg

walmartconsoledates4.jpg

walmartconsoledates5.jpg

walmartconsoledates6.jpg

You may have to open the pictures up in a new tab to read them properly.

201012100001741.jpg

"Why are you gathering grass? For (your) rabbits [sic]?"
"So that I can eat them."

"How old are you?"
"23"

She was later found dead in a cornfield, apparently. Having no family, she had finally starved to death, escaping the utter hell that is North Korea.
300korean.jpg

She was later found dead in a cornfield, apparently. Having no family, she had finally starved to death, escaping the utter hell that is North Korea.
[/QUOTE]

How do you starve to death in a cornfield?
[IMG]http://bloomingblossoms.com/bionatural/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Corn-Field.jpg

How do you starve to death in a cornfield?
[IMG

:p I guess there was no corn left. That's really sad. She's really cute in a pathetically cute way. She's grasping her stomach out in the field. I just want to give her food.

tMsZc.jpg

I didn't really notice the swimsuit, so I guess I'll point that out.

God ****ing damnit numbers, why'd you have to post something so depressing? ;(

Now I must cleanse my soul with some photoshopped girl. Are you happy?

20101210132053capture.jpg

20101210132143capture.jpg

20101210132216capture.jpg

2e3n2g4.jpg

Just did a quick spray on an old beige HP PC I was using as a server at one point. Took 3/4 can of citadel spray paint :(

2rzrxh2.jpg

The whiteness on the front bezel is just the light - it actually looks fine.

Thought you guys might like it :)

Did Vegeta just post a picture of a girl that's somewhat attractive?!
Random image to appease the gods:
agameofthronesjamielann.jpg

I approve Vegie, the only thing that pisses me off is that it's airbrushed to hell.

hiss7.jpg

The only thing that pisses me off is the 403 Forbidden.

Also Remus, you've posted that image like 8 times now.
1291767765470.gif

not sure if want lizard mermaid girl

1291585171745.jpg

If by hotter you mean "looks like a 12 year old boy hoisted into a dress", then I agree.

1244557496023.gif

Oh god, that's so awkward. The first guy was trying to piss off the other guy by kissing him. AND THEN HE KISSED BACK. WHY

;S

1290626020531.gif

Emma Watson is way hotter with short hair. Dayum-

She might become somewhat attractive when she stops looking like a prepubescent girl. And by the looks of it that wont be happening any time soon.

beaugarrettintronlegacy.jpg

wK2Vv.jpg

Here you can see the similarities in the precursor to the Nintendo DS.

**** this book:

Y4fSM.jpg

than.png

cancerface.png

Literally my face whenever I see this mistake.

Also, as these are all re-used images and I had to recapture that face image, here is latest review for the movie at time of posting:

reviewr.png

If by hotter you mean "looks like a 12 year old boy hoisted into a dress", then I agree.

Is there another definition of 'hot' that I'm not aware of?

I don't think I'd say she's hotter with short hair, but its definitely stylin'. I mean, its boy hair for sure, but when it grows a bit longer and she can style it better, it will probably be pretty sexay.

1292027269106.jpg

1291983140837.jpg

hong_man.jpg

Guess who won this fight?
(HINT: It wasn't honeydew melon hands)

She looks like white Halle Berry minus 20 odd years.

Oh hey I just remembered I actually came here to post a thing.

9az3S.gif

There is still some romantic integrity left after the man eats her face?

I don't think I'd say she's hotter with short hair, but its definitely stylin'. I mean, its boy hair for sure, but when it grows a bit longer and she can style it better, it will probably be pretty sexay.

1292027269106.jpg

I've never liked Emma Watson, but I'm beginning to have second thoughts now. She is hot with short hair. It's interesting, I've always had a thing for waist-length hair. And also for the actress who plays Luna Lovegood.

Why is that man wearing a Pepsi bandana?

20101212135303clipboard.png

2 august Russia. Novosibirsk. Riot-police (OMON) tries to disperse drunken veterans of the Russian Air Born Force (VDV) who gathered in the Gorky Park to celebrate the Paratrooper's Day.

That's quite the display of love those OMON jerks are showing to the VDV.

So... biggest asian ever?

ohgodv.jpg

I've never liked Emma Watson, but I'm beginning to have second thoughts now. She is hot with short hair. It's interesting, I've always had a thing for waist-length hair. And also for the actress who plays Luna Lovegood.

I just thought Emma Watson was average until she did the short hair thing. I love short hair on beautiful women. Then I saw this...
emma-watson-harry-potter-premiere-04.jpg

I just thought Emma Watson was average until she did the short hair thing. I love short hair on beautiful women. Then I saw this...
emma-watson-harry-potter-premiere-04.jpg
I'd f her silly... short hair <3 also those legs are pretty pretty.
wldk0.jpg

Not really a big fan of Emma Watson's appearance, though she is rather cute. Not at all a fan of short hair on women. However she's pretty damn fine on that photo with her head tilted.

A visualization of 10 million connections between randomly chosen facebook users (it wasn't superimposed on a map of the world BTW):
761889633f156efc4789d1d.jpg

Back