Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

cassini-saturn-moon-rhea-1-101224-02.jpg

A false-color view of Saturn's moon Rhea captured by NASA's Cassini spacecraft on March 2, 2010. This image shows the side of the moon that always faces the planet. Ultraviolet, green and infrared images were combined into a single picture that isolates and maps regional color differences. This "color map" was then superimposed over a clear-filter image that preserves the relative brightness across the body. Credit: NASA/JPL/SSI

icecube-neutrino-hole-101220-02.jpg

A sensor descends down a hole in the ice as part of the final season of IceCube. Credit: NSF/B. Gudbjartsson.

The world's largest neutrino telescope – made from a giant cube of ice at the South Pole – aimed at detecting subatomic particles traveling near the speed of light has been completed, researchers announced today (Dec. 20).

@ Vegeta's pics: Is the "What the ****" part the retarded connection this person made between a Portal cake, a glass of Champagne and whatever stupid anime that is desecrating the room? Or did you just think the doll was a real person at first, because you've become so disillusioned with what real people look like after fapping to so many hentai/loli/photoshoppedasian images all these years?

Jon, Bran, Robb, and Rickon. If you don't know who they are, eat shit.

jonbranrobb.jpg

@ Vegeta's pics: Is the "What the ****" part the retarded connection this person made between a Portal cake, a glass of Champagne and whatever stupid anime that is desecrating the room? Or did you just think the doll was a real person at first, because you've become so disillusioned with what real people look like after fapping to so many hentai/loli/photoshoppedasian images all these years?

Jon, Bran, Robb, and Rickon. If you don't know who they are, eat shit.

jonbranrobb.jpg
Not how I imagined Robb. Where's Rickon?
mv5bmtg2nzg0otk4mf5bml5.jpg

Here's Dany, she has dark eyebrows /internetoutrage

Wrong thread, so instead here's a screenshot of TF2 that I thought was a little funny!

Ar487.jpg

I don't understand why it's "E3" and not just the gaming industry. Is that how these companies appear at their booth displays? Do Rockstar not go to E3? Why would a nonconformist attend such an event? So many stupid, pointless questions to immediately stop caring about once I finish this po

muVYx.jpg

fYOJi.jpg

Yeah, even for IGN that's stupid. I mean, with the majority of them I can't even tell how they're supposed to makes sense.

Destiny(Sandman).JPG

I got most of it, I actually thought Valve being potheads was funny, considering how silly TF2 looks these days - and the "lack of motivation" to release Ep3.

Though there was a couple that were lame.

bongsmokingchick.jpg

That girl has stupid hair and its because she does drugs.

kzivmgrmtdszgmlgglwl9.jpg

Ok FINALLY I have found the source of my Steam/forum avatar! If you ever wondered where I got it from here is the story. I had got this image from a user on the flamehaus forums and it was his sig. So what I did was I used it as my avatar on the forums here and as my Steam avatar. I never was able to find the source of the image. That is until I used http://www.tineye.com/ which looks up similar images used on other sites and most importantly a beta feature from Google: http://images.google.com/images?hl=...s&client=similar-images-labs&biw=1680&bih=847. It's some no named girl but looks pretty cool. The image I used was the third one:

rainbow-haired-girl-459x344.jpg

rainbow_makeup_01.jpg

rainbow_makeup_02.jpg

rainbow_makeup_03.jpg

rainbow_makeup_04.jpg

rainbow_makeup_05.jpg

rainbow_makeup_06.jpg

rainbow_makeup_07.jpg

rainbow_makeup_08.jpg

Ok FINALLY I have found the source of my Steam/forum avatar! If you ever wondered where I got it from here is the story. I had got this image from a user on the flamehaus forums and it was his sig. So what I did was I used it as my avatar on the forums here and as my Steam avatar. I never was able to find the source of the image. That is until I used http://www.tineye.com/ which looks up similar images used on other sites and most importantly a beta feature from Google: http://images.google.com/images?hl=...s&client=similar-images-labs&biw=1680&bih=847. It's some no named girl but looks pretty cool. The image I used was the third one:

She's like what? 14-15? That's some pedo stuff right there.

Depending how old you are I guess.

face2j.jpg

She's like what? 14-15? That's some pedo stuff right there.

Umm.. What?

First of all, she looks much older than 14-15. Second, how does that make it pedo? The focus of the images is clearly her rainbow hair and stuff. It's not like she's posing in her underwear or something.

20110101170754capture.jpg

20110101170911capture.jpg

20110101171003capture.jpg

Back