Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

ySzOQ.jpg

ymGdM.jpg

lores.jpg

This zoomed-in image shows how the Sun's magnetic field shapes hot coronal plasma. Photos like this highlight the ever-changing connections between gas captured by the Sun's magnetic field and gas escaping into interplanetary space.

its amazing how a few short years the quality of even sun snapshots have evolved. unless this was photoshopped but still this looks awesome

hires.jpg

^Is there supposed to be only like 3 frames in each of the above gifs? The point being some 3D effect?

At least we can't hear the singing, that's good.

3151deea91721fa5.jpg

2752856358663601.jpg

That one is even worse, its just a still image that was very very poorly edited to look like it was a series of separate photos like the previous ones.

1293990539725.jpg

I hate that band. I also hate that motivational because it just takes the joke written in the top left and repeats it for no additional effect.

The lady in the yellow here has a sexy 'stache.

I call foul on that bullshit! Feces is no match for petrochemicals!

20110121015053clipboard.png

w4iGu.jpg

G2IIb.jpg

...where the HELL did that dog at the end of the gif come from??:
BoXr6.gif

R2DEk.jpg

spelling_bee.jpg

I hate that band. I also hate that motivational because it just takes the joke written in the top left and repeats it for no additional effect.
I didn't make the image. Don't hurt me. :(

"Motivationals" generally ruin most images.

...where the HELL did that dog at the end of the gif come from??:
BoXr6.gif

WAT.

Wide NSFW image.

*right click view image*

What dog are you guys talking about? I don't see any dog at all in that gif.
Also, you guys who post images that don't work when the forum resizes them, you can put a url code around the img code for the picture, thereby allowing people to simply click the image to open the full view. Like so:

My link is now clickable.

And the dog pops up behind the guys head when he falls.

wilfordbrimley.jpg

Uh, you mean the cup he dropped and that is now rolling away?

here is a picture of the food I'm eating right now at the mall.
imag0012p.jpg

Back