Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

52lolwut.jpg

Attachments

• 52lolwut.jpg
    52lolwut.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 304
I thought the intended humor was that you'd assume it was the marines' doing while you're reading all the injuries, but at the end you find out it was actually just his fall.

The intended humor was that it implied the Marines beat him, and then the cops said that his injuries were the result of him falling over a curb. Clearly nobody would think those injuries would be from tripping over a curb, so the implication is quite clear.

457yP.jpg

What do you mean? The article clearly implied that the marines beat him, but the fact was that the man had no injuries at all.

rlPY1.jpg

The first kid is clearly a glue-eater as she didn't even understand the question. It amuses me that the second kid is named Magnus, which is also a name for Magneto. Or is that a case of "THAT'S THE JOKE"? And the third one wants to improve Melbourne by introducing more dangerous animals to Australia?

On topic:
a6eC7.jpg

Poor cat is probably deafened. Cute though.

Also I swear I posted a response to this before but now I don't see it.

20111009225602clipboard.png

What in the **** is this thing mounted on this technical?

20111009230020clipboard.png

DgGgj.jpg

Obviously a scud rocket?

Can't you see the green!?

not enough dogs on this page, gonna fix that real quick

tumblr_lsv37pXoSF1qaltmho1_500.png

Attachments

• tumblr_lsv37pXoSF1qaltmho1_500.png
    tumblr_lsv37pXoSF1qaltmho1_500.png
    174.7 KB · Views: 299
God that's so implausible, next you're going to tell me a person can be propelled into the air with such force that they're reduced to a twinkle in the sky within seconds and later emerge unscathed. Perhaps even a group of people, perhaps on a very frequent basis. Haha, not in my Pocket Monsters television series!

eA0o7.gif

That Dune figure is wrrrrooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg. It's 10191 after the Butlerian Jihad (and yes, iirc Frank Herbert himself confirmed this even before his son raped the franchise with the BJ books). At least a few thousand years occur between now and BJ so yeah I'm nerding out.

paBNd.jpg

The ones that made me raise an eyebrow, was the date on the Jetsons and the Riddick movies.

On the Jetsons I remember quite well that it was supposed to be taking place some time after 2000. So, beginning of the 21st century, not 22nd century.

On the Riddick story line, I don't remember it ever being specified when the action is taking place. However if it really is specified to be taking place over 550 year in the future, it's bullshit. You know why? Because in the Chronicles of Riddick movie it's fermly established that humanity has split off into multiple races depending on what planet they live on. For that to be true it would take many generations of living in drastically different environments. So it would take a few thousand years at least.

Nerding out +1.

rikererror.png

I thought The Fountain was supposed to have the last living human.

i804P.jpg

How come his family are outside in t-shirts and shorts when there's snow on the ground?

wC5oP.jpg

that's not snow. in the future the grass is white (just like the neighbourhood)

R1QS4.jpg

I linked this on my facebook page. Like what in the ****. How can people get by in the world with optimism when shit like this is perpetrated. I cannot comprehend just how anyone has faith in the justice system. I think I'll just lie under a rock and feign ignorance for the rest of my days. I guess that's how most get by. Surely I'm not overreacting.

Peizp.jpg

Back