Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2921kjq.jpg

http://fort-greene.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/09/24/students-turn-out-and-westboro-leaves/

anti gay remarks are actually out of style. those protesters will more than likely get fines in the future for acting bigotry like

What disturbs me most is that kid. Muscle shirt, basketball shorts, and a gold chain. RIGHTEOUS.

The second one might be a song of sort. I could be wrong though. The first... no clue.

It's worth mentioning that she's black, which is why it was unfamiliar to YA'LLZ

It's worth mentioning that her "music" sucks, which is why it was unfamiliar to YA'LLZ.

Just got this in my email. Seems like they are getting desperate, business going bad for Eve Online?
eve.png

Not sure if il return, although all that ISK i left behind sure looks attractive.

/brag

Eve would be far less boring and frustrating if it wasn't impossible to compete with the people that have actually been playing it for the last couple years.

I don't know what kinda girl would want to touch him; his guitars aren't even real.

His hair is well taken care of though.

Yeah, the biggest problem he has is that hes got a $40 bed that I had when I was a kid in the very early 90s.

I wonder if he got the bunkbed set.

Also:

1254037434893.jpg

People who I expect to get this: Emporius, theotherguy.

GAmE.png

EDIT: Here's a bonus.. You had to have heard the joke before.

_c707630_image_0.jpg

YES DOG--, EMPORIUS AND THEOTHERGUY ARE THE ONLY GUITAR PLAYERS ON HL2.NET

D: No we aren't, I actually forgot about Hazar too, but you got to know theory a little bit to get them :( I'm sorry.

I'll explain the second one but the first one just needs to be figured out on your own (it's really funny)

The joke is: I broke a g-string while fingering A minor. Eh, eh? Get it tee hee.

Ohhhh, I get it, it's when you realize you suck at guitar?

jk baby, dont cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back