Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another acceptable zombie wepon whould be a machete. A machete.
And the only thing better then a katana, whould be two katanas. Dual wield bitches.

**** you and your cricket bats. What's there to say you could one hit kill a zombie? Your batting away, somtimes missing, hitting shoulders, getting eaten alive, while I slice them up like butter. Like butter.

The only real defense against zombie hordes:
C1D4C4D1D56FE1124A0411E548976459.jpg

Yes. A toy machine gun.

You all got it wrong.

How to survive Zombie Apocalypse:
1. Get infected without your survivor "friends" knowing
2. Wait until you have barricaded yourself in
3. Let the infection take affect and become a zombie
4. Let your new zombie friends inside
5. Eat the humans
6. Gain popularity in the zombie community

Another acceptable zombie wepon whould be a machete. A machete.
And the only thing better then a katana, whould be two katanas. Dual wield bitches.

**** you and your cricket bats. What's there to say you could one hit kill a zombie? Your batting away, somtimes missing, hitting shoulders, getting eaten alive, while I slice them up like butter. Like butter.

I can't wait until the zombie apocalypse so I can watch all you ******s using katanas and machetes ****ing die.

You can instantly tell who just jumped on board the zombie fad when their idea of survival involves 1. Machete 2. Katana 3. Chainsaw.

When the apocalypse comes, I'm taking all of you with me...

...to safety! None of that lone survivor nonsense.

You all got it wrong.

How to survive Zombie Apocalypse:
1. Get infected without your survivor "friends" knowing
2. Wait until you have barricaded yourself in
3. Let the infection take affect and become a zombie
4. Let your new zombie friends inside
5. Eat the humans
6. Gain popularity in the zombie community

7. PROFIT!

I bet a flying tank would kick the shit out of zombies.

AntonovA40.jpg

Stalin knew what was coming.

It would be awesome if they build one of those, preferably the 1500 tonnes, to see if it actually works. Why can't Mythbusters do that?

The biggest land vehicle that is close in size to the German super tank is the crawler used to move the space shuttle and it's rocket boosters.

0705dp_03_z+nasa_diesel_shuttle_crawler+test_base_aeiral.jpg

All they have to do is mount a few high caliber guns on it and we're in busyness

All they have to do is mount a few high caliber guns on it and we're in busyness
Or a gigantic ****ing space cruiser capable of leaving the Earth's atmosphere and doing any number of things once there.

Like mysterious face melting lasers.

Actual footage:

I can't wait until the zombie apocalypse so I can watch all you ******s using katanas and machetes ****ing die.

You can instantly tell who just jumped on board the zombie fad when their idea of survival involves 1. Machete 2. Katana 3. Chainsaw.

Hey now. I have been katana guy for a long god damn time. I where also in to tanks for a while, but deemd them unsafe.

depends on what kind of zombie we're talking about. Against the slow moving ones, a Katana is a perfect choice. unless virus spread just by blood, and not say, a bite.

Now, fast zombies, or other varients...maybe not. But the best offence in most cases is a good defence. :)

Katanas and swords in general are the perfect wepon of choice against any foe. Exept perhaps another katana. That whould get... Tricky.

depends on what kind of zombie we're talking about. Against the slow moving ones, a Katana is a perfect choice. unless virus spread just by blood, and not say, a bite.

Now, fast zombies, or other varients...maybe not. But the best offence in most cases is a good defence. :)

Katanas and swords in general are the perfect wepon of choice against any foe. Exept perhaps another katana. That whould get... Tricky.

Remind me to not team up with either of you under any circumstance during the zombie apocalypse.

Edit: Wait, I may use you as a distraction.

You'd last maybe one day in the real zombie apocalypse.

They key to surviving a zombie apocalypse is telling everyone else that they would suck at a zombie apocalypse.

ITT: not enough image dumping. So here's a comic where a baby gets killed.

071114.jpg

Against the slow moving ones, a Katana is a perfect choice.
Damn it I know--at least I hope--Rizzo is joking around, but you might ACTUALLY be serious, in which case you are DEAD. Do you understand? You are DEAD if you try using a katana against zombies.

skull-optical-illusion.gif

girl in the mirror or skull?? i saw the skull first

spidereffect.gif

i hate this one! imagine playing games and then looking over and seein this near your arm

purple-nurple.gif
purple-nurple.gif

this reminds me of trippin balls

CatOrMouseOpticalIllusion.gif

cat or mouse?

They used IIII instead of IV.

EDIT: I thought they were morons, but I just saw this:
IIII vs IV

The notation of Roman numerals has varied through the centuries. Originally, it was common to use IIII to represent four, because IV represented the Roman god Jupiter, whose Latin name, IVPPITER, begins with IV. The subtractive notation (which uses IV instead of IIII) has become the standard notation only in modern times. For example, Forme of Cury, a manuscript from 1390, uses IX for nine, but IIII for four. Another document in the same manuscript, from 1381, uses IV and IX. A third document in the same manuscript uses IIII, IV, and IX. Constructions such as IIIII for five, IIX for eight or VV for 10 have also been discovered. Subtractive notation arose from regular Latin usage: the number 18 was duodeviginti or “two from twenty”; the number 19 was undeviginti or "one from twenty". The use of subtractive notation increased the complexity of performing Roman arithmetic, without conveying the benefits of a full positional notation system.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_numerals#IIII_vs_IV

519200843024PM_119577534777.jpg

WUJUEPKEKRLVCVCQSGUC.jpg

Unfortunately because HL2.Net censored the link, I had to get a captionless one, the original would have said "I ****ING LOVE COLORING!!!"

Misleading.jpg

I found these, and i HAD to.

You mean the railway gun, or the Landkreuzer? Because the railway gun did see combat.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwerer_Gustav

Because no oe's going to read it, Here's a piece from the page

Landkreuzer P. 1500 Monster Project
Main article: Landkreuzer P. 1500 Monster
The Monster was to be a 1,500 tonne mobile, self-propelled platform for an 80-cm K (E) gun, along with two 15 cm sFH 18 heavy howitzers, and multiple MG 151 auto cannons. It was deemed impractical, and in 1943 was canceled by Albert Speer. It never left the drawing board and no progress was ever made. It would have easily surpassed the Panzer VIII Maus (heaviest tank ever built) and the Landkreuzer P. 1000 Ratte (Also never built, although one twin 280 mm gun turret has been rumoured to have been completed) in weight and size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back