Killer of 4 Washington cops may be wounded, police say

unozero

Tank
Reaction score
Whoever fatally shot four police officers Sunday in a coffee shop outside Tacoma, Washington, may have been wounded by one of the victims, police said.

Authorities are trying to determine who killed four Lakewood police officers in the shop in neighboring Parkland on Sunday morning. Investigators are checking with area hospitals to determine whether the gunman sought treatment after the shooting, Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer said.

"There's ... evidence that a Lakewood officer fired some shots, and we hope he hit him," Troyer said.

Troyer said authorities are seeking Maurice Clemmons, 37, of Pierce County as a "person of interest." He did not identify Clemens as a suspect.

Authorities identified the victims as Sgt. Mark Renninger, 39; Officer Ronald Owens, 37; Officer Tina Griswold, 40; and Officer Greg Richards, 42.

story continued.

More TNA,I hope they catch the bastard.

Here's hoping his wounds get horribly infected and untreated and he suffers greatly before being caught and imprisoned for life.

story continued.

More TNA,I hope they catch the bastard.

TNA? Tits n ass? Total nonstop action? Trigeminal Neuralgia Association? Texas Nurses Association? Don't use stupid acronyms that nobody knows what they mean.

Also, your link is broken.

The officers were sitting in the coffee shop before the start of their shifts when a gunman shot them at about 8 a.m. PT, Troyer said. The shop is a place where area law enforcement officers regularly gather to share information, he said.

The attacker walked to the counter as if to order coffee before he pulled a gun out of his coat and fired, Troyer said. Two of the officers were "executed" as they sat at a table, another was shot when he stood up, and the fourth was shot after struggling with the gunman all the way out the door, Troyer said.

Man, thats ****ed up. No way they could be prepared for something like that. I thought it would have happened when they were responding to a 911 call or something and got in a shootout, not them just sitting and drinking coffee when some guy just walks in and shoots them out of the blue.

I hope they get him. Deserves a real punishment.

I heard about this. Shot them in the head executioner style. The officers were off-duty.

I hope they take him alive.

this shit is whack. I hope he gets his ass raped in federal pound me in the ass prison and they rip him apart in there

He should get the Mr. Hands treatment.

I wonder what's the motive ? Possibly another crazy person doing random shootiings.

Cop killer. The motivation is in the title. They were cops. That's the motivation.

No, but my guess is that he probably had been harassed by police throughout his life (maybe he deserved it), had been in and out of prison his adult life, and probably under the influence of drugs at the time of the massacre.

Man, thats ****ed up. No way they could be prepared for something like that. I thought it would have happened when they were responding to a 911 call or something and got in a shootout, not them just sitting and drinking coffee when some guy just walks in and shoots them out of the blue.

I hope they get him. Deserves a real punishment.

Yeah that's like ****ing mafia type shit... :( terrible.

Yay, yet another reason to make cops even more paranoid and trigger happy than they already are...

Apparently Mike Huckabee had given this guy clemency before.

I live in Tacoma. I didn't find out about this until later that night, after I had just moved back to Eastern Washington.

Maybe I did it and have no recollection of it.

You know, I wonder in times like this what is really just: to shoot the bastard in the streets; or to arrest him, subject him to a trial, and then electrcute his ass.

**** that, i'm glad he's dead...go hold a sign somewhere faggit

(jk, <3)

I want to lock him up, have him stand trial and be publicly shunned and sentenced to death. Draw it out so he can dread the day for years.

**** that quick and easy, pain and suffering removing adrenaline assistance gunfight. Those were his terms.

Where the heck is Stern talking about how much he hates cops and America?

I want to lock him up, have him stand trial and be publicly shunned and sentenced to death. Draw it out so he can dread the day for years.

**** that quick and easy, pain and suffering removing adrenaline assistance gunfight. Those were his terms.

my terms would have included a whale shark, 5 chocolate frosted donuts, and a car battery...i should be in charge of executions.

I am absolutely astounded that this topic has not yet turned into a massive bitchfest about police brutality and/or American dysfunction by this point.

Gold stars, everybody. You've done me proud this morning.

Back