N. Korea nullifies armistice

I hope NK fires one off, it gets melted mid air by US naval ships, and that the US precision-bombs the shit of the NK military and then "liberate" the country. Those people need tv/radio 21st century tech more then ever (food, water, jobs, a normal life).

-dodo

I hope NK fires one off, it gets melted mid air by US naval ships

I think I saw a while back a simulation on CNN, showing a nuke being launched from NK only to be intercepted shortly after by 2 aegis missiles.

So ah, what's the probabability of war breaking out? Anyone?

The solution here is to get our Chinese friends to cut off all support for North Korea, this may require us to give them a lot of money, or other concessions but it would be well worth it.

I do not think the world should tolerate the existence of states such as North Korea.

The solution here is to get our Chinese friends to cut off all support for North Korea, this may require us to give them a lot of money, or other concessions but it would be well worth it.

I do not think the world should tolerate the existence of states such as North Korea.

Us... give China money?

I thought that worked the other way around.

Nice first post. :thumbs:

You go towards a glorious future.

Well, we should keep in consideration that we're fighting a retarded enemy, all north koreans are brainwashed and believe this gigantic hoax that the world is evil and that have the best place ever and should protect it to their bloody nuclear death...

We shouldn't go in guns blazing, just like you wouldn't (hopefully) gut-punch a retard.

Its a strange and difficult situation.
Just imagine the propaganda the NK's are hearing right now.

-dodo

Anyone who makes this statement is alright in my books.

All you need to do next is state how you yearn for China to throw of the shackles of corrupt "communist" rule and embrace freedom and democracy as the right of all free and prosperous peoples and I swear to god I will fall in love with you. :|

No wait....that might seem like a punishment or threat.

I'll stick up for you when Vegeta comes to molest you...yeah, that'll do.

Well, we should keep in consideration that we're fighting a retarded enemy, all north koreans are brainwashed and believe this gigantic hoax that the world is evil and that have the best place ever and should protect it to their bloody nuclear death...

We shouldn't go in guns blazing, just like you wouldn't (hopefully) gut-punch a retard.

Its a strange and difficult situation.
Just imagine the propaganda the NK's are hearing right now.

-dodo

North Koreans would definitely need to go through an adaptation phase, since they are pretty much clueless as to how the rest of the world works. Masses of confused people running around won't do any good to anyone.

So it probably would be a good idea to keep them "trapped" inside their country for some time, after it is liberated, and educate them, give them work etc. So they are prepared for the "real" world.

Of course if that happens someone will probably find a way to exploit those people (China?) and lenghten the adaptation period to benefit from cheap work force. Still, a better option than what they have now.

imagine Russia joining hands with the US in a step towards unilateralism. but has anyone heard Russia's voice in the matter??

imagine Russia joining hands with the US in a step towards unilateralism. but has anyone heard Russia's voice in the matter??

Does anyone care about Russia's position on the matter.

NK has always been China's little buddy, and Russia probably hasn't had much involvement since the sino-soviet split.

russia is taking actions to avoid any nuclear radiation drifting to the west

I used to think that the Iron Curtain was an actual iron wall around Russia. In my mind it was probably a half a mile high...

Anyway this might help deflect radiation and birds and things.

Give.... China... money?

WARNING: FATAL SYSTEM ERROR: CANNOT PROCESS INFORMATION

reboot...

Anyway, I'd like to give the north a little shower of cruise missiles. And then mow them down with tanks. The North has very little ability to counter 3rd-generation tanks, such as M1A1s, K1s, K1A1s, etc. The worst they could do is conduct human wave attacks, using civillians as shields. We have supremely better equipment, but all they have is sheer numbers.

Of course, given the nature of the mountaneous terrain of Korea, widespread infantry combat will be inevitable.

To quote The Onion: "The North Koreans have the 3rd largest army in the world, and they're going green by not feeding them."

And seeing as South Korea has not yet invented artillery force field defense.

And seeing as South Korea has not yet invented artillery force field defense.

We're working on it. :p

Besides, we have more ways to annihiliate their artillery sites, like JDAM, Hyunmoo I, Hyunmoo II, and Hyunmoo IIIC, and our own artillery.

Hyunmoo sounds like a Hyundai Motors powered cow.

We need to start colonizing Mars and the Moon and more stuff. We need to spread out before its too late

I think I saw a while back a simulation on CNN, showing a nuke being launched from NK only to be intercepted shortly after by 2 aegis missiles.

A simulation by CNN you say?! DID IT HAVE THREE-D GRAPHICS? IT MUST BE TRUE THEN!!!!

FYI any "simulation" you see on cable tv is most likely a bunch of bullshit that anyone with 3D Studio Max or ****ing Cinema 4D could make up on their own.

Check out this simulation I made 3 years ago of a king being murdered by an escaped prisoner who then escaped by climbing up a tree that was in the kings chambers.

You can tell it happened in real life because its in 3D and is complete shit. Just like all real simulations.

Hyunmoo sounds like a Hyundai Motors powered cow.

lololololol :D

Its name, translated, sounds more badass: "Guardian Angel of the (Northern) Skies"

In other news, North Korea has bashed China and Russia, calling them 'bootlickers of American Imperialists', stating that any UN resolution will make it necessary to "exert" their "sovereign defensive measures".

Which prolly means shit, but still. First time that the North has said anything about those two.

nkorea.jpg

/thread

Fun Fact: North Korea was set up in the same year as 1984 was published. To quote Christopher Hitchens: It's like someone gave them a book saying 'Could you make this real?' And Kim saying 'I don't know but I'll sure as hell try'.

A simulation by CNN you say?! DID IT HAVE THREE-D GRAPHICS? IT MUST BE TRUE THEN!!!!

FYI any "simulation" you see on cable tv is most likely a bunch of bullshit that anyone with 3D Studio Max or ****ing Cinema 4D could make up on their own.

Check out this simulation I made 3 years ago of a king being murdered by an escaped prisoner who then escaped by climbing up a tree that was in the kings chambers.

You can tell it happened in real life because its in 3D and is complete shit. Just like all real simulations.

And your point is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C76HqPaA6kw

whoever doesn't hate the spanish shithead before the end, should cut his penis off.

I think I know what its like to watch the Two Minutes Hate from Orwell's 1984. I think I reached a new level of anger as they were basically shouting for the demise of my country and the democratic ideals that it was founded upon.

Shit.

Fun Fact: North Korea was set up in the same year as 1984 was published. To quote Christopher Hitchens: It's like someone gave them a book saying 'Could you make this real?' And Kim saying 'I don't know but I'll sure as hell try'.

Despite his avatar, I like this guy. :p

Back