Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

Got two things in the mail yesterday:

26663064.jpg

The "art" booklet came with deluxe pre-order (along with a poster that's already on my wall). The entire booklet is like that. I feel like I should hang it on my fridge or something.

56617443.jpg

:D :D :D

IMAG0234.jpg

keyboard was only $50! I've always wanted a larger one and now I can play NES inspired Midis into the night!! Super Mario World here I come!!

also got a cd binder and halo t shirt for $5 each, and the new finger 11 but it feels generic

keyboard was only $50! I've always wanted a larger one and now I can play NES inspired Midis into the night!! Super Mario World here I come!!

Wow, where'd you buy the keyboard from?
And how well does the touch response work?

I have one that's 61 keys, no touch response which is probably the hardest thing to deal with, having played real piano for a long time before moving. Also my middle E doesn't work anymore (I should probably try cleaning the contact or whatever? but too lazy). But I got it for free, second-hand. A better keyboard would be nice though.

I got it from Target, I looked inside in the store and it looked good, played it last night but thank god my dad has a 3.5mm jack to 1/4in because I'd be loud as hell. Target has some of the best clearance

IMAG0236.jpg

$116 @ Walmart, not a big fan of Seagate but I have faith with the limited 2 year warranty it comes with I'll be all right. its USB 3.0!

Oh gawd! So happy!!

Set of 3 Shun Classic Kitchen knives. 8" chef, 7" santoku and 4" pairing knife! Very Expensive but **** they are sharp!

34y1qv6.jpg

359ye5h.jpg

Thankyou for posting those black and white knives in both colour and black and white.

I didn't even realize the first image was in black and white. :|

Let it be known that Hattys' perception/give-a-shit level is higher than Hokeys'.

$116 @ Walmart, not a big fan of Seagate but I have faith with the limited 2 year warranty it comes with I'll be all right. its USB 3.0!

I'll bet 40 bucks that you don't even have USB 3.0 on your computer.

no I don't but the unit was cheap for what I need it for, plus when or if I get a new rig with 3.0 I won't be kicking myself

I'll have something up here tomorrow. Weeee I'm excited.

Anyways I bought MOH on STEAM and last week I bought a new Itouch.

Anyways I bought MOH on STEAM and last week I bought a new Itouch.

I love the new iTouch. i got the 32GB and its very nice. make sure you update iTunes to the latest before you install everything. i think i had a much older version of iTunes and it didn't sync that well. but the apps are fun to mess with. and scanner buddy is awesome, lets you listen to local police scanners and fire broadcasts

Yes indeed it is awesome,I'm really loving the camera being a facebook addict and all...I hope to buy a Virgin Mobil Hotspot soon so I can use it like a phone.

no I don't but the unit was cheap for what I need it for, plus when or if I get a new rig with 3.0 I won't be kicking myself

Should have just got eSATA; then it's full speed, and you don't lose any of the special SATA features like all of the HDD monitors.

If you don't have a port, the eSATA expansion cards go on sale for as low as $15.

But whatever. USB 2.0 is slow, but better than nothing in the meantime.

photo002ur.jpg

Buy one get one free. Worked out at about £7 each. :)

Chinese? Hope you have nothing less than astounding memorization skills. If you aren't already, I very highly recommend a real teacher to be your prime source.

I do indeed have astounding memorisation skills. Moreover, there's zero chance of a real teacher, as there's none round here at all. So I'll take what I can get.

I do indeed have astounding memorisation skills. Moreover, there's zero chance of a real teacher, as there's none round here at all. So I'll take what I can get.

Well why don't you invite Kathy and me over there to live with you for a year or two?

Oh my, what an enticing prospect.

Interestingly enough, before I put down the best part of £500 for this course, I did just that, and there are none. Which is why I ended up picking this course.

Well if you can at least find some people online to talk with that would help.

WOO! Bought a new bike. Got a helmet as well and the safety lights and stuff for it.

Everything combined was... $563

This baby is going to be my ticket to regular exercise.

20101016143206capture.jpg

Holy shit that's expensive. I bought mine last year for $79.

Yeah, you can get cheap bikes from department stores and stuff, but the phrase "you get what you pay for" really applies when comparing quality bikes vs department store bikes.

You can also get cheap, good bikes used if you're lucky.

For some people, those department store bikes do just fine for them and they never have an issue with them and all I have to say to them is fantastic. I however loathe department store bikes and they've never given me anything but trouble, and they're not enjoyable to ride because they're a one size fits all affair.

Holy shit, double water bottle action.

Made some gift purchasement for some friends. Immediately didn't want to give them away.

Four Tet's latest LP, There Is Love In You

20101017143509capture.jpg

20101017143547capture.jpg

Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works 85-92

20101017143634capture.jpg

20101017143705capture.jpg

It appears to have come with a sterile-packaged scalpel blade in a small plastic enclosure, I wonder if this is a ketamine reference? ****ing weird

20101017144347capture.jpg

Finally the new FlyLo release (EP), Pattern+Grid World

20101017144145capture.jpg

Case+slip+poster

20101017144236capture.jpg

Holy shit, double water bottle action.

Came in handy today. One water bottle just doesn't cut it. Once I use the front most one I just swap their positions(not while riding of course) so I can easily reach that one while riding.

They installed them both for free, so it wasn't a big deal.

Not sure what you mean, the seats are adjustable on plenty.

When dealing with bike fit you're talking about size of frame(they aren't made in one frame size, and you won't really find different frame sizes in department stores... just child and adult), seat adjustments(up down, forward, back, tilt), handlebar adjustments and pedal adjustments(again, up, down, tilted forward, tilted back).

The biggest problem I have with department store bikes is that they are just completely shoddily made and assembled.

The bike I got at $440 is relatively low on the spectrum of non department store bikes.

Back