Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

bsz49.jpg

Charging now. For the price range and comparability I was looking for, these should be good. Keeping the receipt just in case.

Well, I'm not exactly going out and jogging with them

You should actually give this a shot and see what kind of reaction you get. Actually, start wearing them everywhere, and expressing your headphone style and flare. Headphone aesthetics are only what you make of them, so go out and be your own person. Express yourself, and your ear-ware. Yeah!

I'm loving these so far. The wireless distance is pretty incredible: I was able to go out on my backporch while still mumbling a friend of mine. The lower range is pretty decent, high range is fine. The only thing I do not like is the mic; it picks up EVERYTHING. I live next to a busy street, so that's sort of a problem.

Say what now? Do you throw your headphones at the wall?

I accidentally drive over the wire with my chair, forget to put them off when leaving the computer, take the headphones to different places.. so yeah they have to endure a lot of pain.

For me that never really happens. Occasionally they'll fall of my desk or something, but nothing terrible enough to break the cable. Maybe if they were really cheaply built.

So, the fuss of dealing with batteries and other misc problems isn't worth not having a wire in my case.

I really should be more careful with my cords. My iPhone and Transformer chargers are pressed so thin now.. I constantly roll over them with my chair. I figured wireless would just be a better option. I'm not looking for the highest fidelity/quality of sound (I have my speakers for that), just a general gaming headset.

I can see how the battery thing can be a problem for many people. Last night, after a full charge. it started beeping after a 5 hour session. That's pretty good, but I was expecting it to last longer. I plugged it in via the USB charger and just went corded for a little while. It's nice that it can charge while I'm using it.

For me that never really happens. Occasionally they'll fall of my desk or something, but nothing terrible enough to break the cable. Maybe if they were really cheaply built.

I don't mean the whole thing breaking off but the little wires on the inside not making contact unless you bend the wire in a certain way(metal fatigue or something)

Yeah I've never had that happen except with the really cheap earbuds I bought back in the day.

Also allows for easy access when 'relaxing' in front of the computer.

Sick you say?

Taking some personal time, I say.

Watch out Toaster is making another profanity-filled post without any commas or full stops hey maybe this is getting a little old anyway I have a hilarious gif of myself to make brb

Snapshot_20120417.JPG
Snapshot_20120417_1.JPG
It's Fluttershy from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic! I don't care what anyone says, PONIES ARE COOL! The packaging was a bit bashed but the pony seems to be okay. There was no comb with it, though, as was shown in the photo on Amazon. Still, I waited long enough to get it after having numerous payment issues so I'm just glad it arrived in one piece.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120417.JPG
    Snapshot_20120417.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 368
  • Snapshot_20120417_1.JPG
    Snapshot_20120417_1.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 431
Got a PS3 controller:
ttPaf.jpg

Got it for my PC but didn't realise it didn't come with a USB connection (they assume you have one because you already own a PS3, which I don't, oops). Luckily Kiplings gave me the lead of her old MP3 player and it works, bit short though.
NSxbw.jpg

This is the software you use to configure it:
G1IWG.jpg

A horrible pic of it working with the Rayman Origins demo:
rtkMW.jpg

Another shitty pic:
IFopP.jpg

Works fine. The Bluetooth dongle I'm hoping to pair it with is still in the post.

Any reason you chose a ps3 controller over a 360 controller or any controller? I prefer the 360. It's just too damn comfortable. Has a half ass dpad, but if you don't play 2-d games much, it shouldn't be a problem. (Doesn't stop me from stompin ass in umk3)

After much thought about it I realised I just kind of preferred the PS3 controller, even if it is on the small side. I'm not really sure why.

Any reason you chose a ps3 controller over a 360 controller or any controller? I prefer the 360. It's just too damn comfortable. Has a half ass dpad, but if you don't play 2-d games much, it shouldn't be a problem. (Doesn't stop me from stompin ass in umk3)

I don't like the lack of a proper Dpad, but find 2D games to play fine generally. Why would one prefer a dpad over an analog one, even in simple 2d games? The only games in which it bothers me is those that use a lot of buttons and need to rely on the dpad for weapon switching etc.

Have you tried putting in directional combos with an analog stick? If you play 2-d fighters, you need a dpad (and this is where the 360 pad is a pain). Unless you're some kinda weirdo.

Yeah it's pretty much impossible to do any sort of precise d-pad controlling with a joystick. Unless you're letting it snap back to the center before each movement, but that just makes everything take longer to input.

Have you tried putting in directional combos with an analog stick? If you play 2-d fighters, you need a dpad (and this is where the 360 pad is a pain). Unless you're some kinda weirdo.

Hmm yeah that makes sense. Upon hearing "2D games" I incorrectly thought of platform games.

My girlfriend got this for me for my birthday and Xmas gift. finally got to open and play it early last week. very fun. Kinect is okay but I'm also getting used to it. Voice commands would be a bit better if it heard me clearer. But otherwise I'm a nerd and proud that I have this system. Plus in our house we have Wifi and finally I have an Xbox that can go wireless

xbox.jpg

Found this ebay seller in hong kong with these awesome color versions of my absolute favorite mouse, the Microsoft Intellimouse Optical.

They had different colors available in matte and shiny. I went with matte, it feels really nice (different than the original mouse)

In before people hating on the yellow though. And the steel series logo.

C6gfz.jpg

LVRZ0.jpg

Not at all. My hand is covering it the whole time, and it's tucked far down in my peripheral. That'd be like saying the capslock light is distracting.

Back