Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

Posted this in the Android thread, guess I will here as well!
attachment.php

Technically not a purchase, but what the hell, I'm happy:

foto.jpg

Jelly as fck. I love hatchbacks.

I miss my hatchback. I've had two of them in my life and it was so much fun to just throw shit in like hockey nets or Snowboards and just GO!

I miss my hatchback. I've had two of them in my life and it was so much fun to just throw shit in like hockey nets or Snowboards and just GO!

"Just GO!"

Man you should do car adverts.

"Just GO!"

Man you should do car adverts.

I can do that! Also I always show up late to places and people are always handing me stuff, plus I have worked retail for a long ass time so maybe. I just need the Communications Degree then I'm set

Some assclown in an acura came out of his parallel parking spot right when I was making my turn. Lucky for that moron I'm always wary of morons and went to my brakes in .002 seconds.

Some assclown in an acura came out of his parallel parking spot right when I was making my turn. Lucky for that moron I'm always wary of morons and went to my brakes in .002 seconds.

yeah two days ago some Middle Aged Bitch in an Acura decided to lay on her horn when I merged into her lane but I was so far ahead it was ridiculous, then she wasn't even driving that fast to begin with. I did the 'WTF is up your ASS?' look and she was fuming. I seriously hate it when people overreact in their vehicle.

Some guy had just pulled out of a parking space in a two lane'd parking lot, but he really sucked at driving so he was more into the center than he aught to have been. He saw me coming his way so he drove forward a little bit to get out of my way, which gave me plenty of room to get by, so I went. The front of my car was like a foot and a half away from hitting him when I made the turn, but he freaked out thinking I was going to hit him. He laid on the horn, and I just gave a him a derp face to let him know he was stupid. I looked a bit like this:

1266373832259.jpg

I havent bought anything cool in awhile though. I bought The Thing and The Thin Red Line on bluray, but thats it.

Soooo... that car that I posted? It now looks like this:

foto2.jpg

I had right of way.. I've only driven it 134 km. FFFUUUU..

Oh shit, can it get fixed on insurance?

Yeah, did the guy that hit you drive off or something?

Are you okay btw?

Uh... look at the damage. If that hurt him then hes got no business being outside, let alone driving. Anyways, that sucks man. It always seems to be the case when you get a new car. My dad said once that he bought a new (used) car, and literally while he was pulling out of the dealership's lot, he got t-boned and the car was totaled.

Uh... look at the damage. If that hurt him then hes got no business being outside, let alone driving.

Excuse me for asking how the dude is doing after what was probably his first car accident.

New pickups for my guitar:
9zQ4h.jpg

They sound so much better than the stock ones, more articulate, more output, fatter sound.

I hope you have a good sound system, the music really helps that movie.

I do, I have 10 speakers. I cannot stand listening to people's systems who have just the TV speakers they suck. 2x10 watts is not "surround sound"

I also just bought a 25ft and 35 ft VGA with audio cords on monoprice.com

EDIT: OMFG----- Do want! this is mad cheap Core i5 2500K/P67/1TB SATA III SuperCombo

This SuperCombo includes:

Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost) 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor (Model:BX80623I52500K)
MSI Intel P67 Express Chipset Socket 1155 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Motherboard (Model:p67A-G43-B3)
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Dual Channel Desktop Memory Kit (Model:F3-12800CL9D-4GBXL)
LG Black 24X DVD+/-R 2MB Cache SATA DVD Writer (Model:GH24NS50) - OEM
Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive (Model:ST31000524AS) -OEM
Rosewill Blackbone Black Steel/ Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case (Model: Blackbone)
Rosewill Green Series 630W Continuous @40°C,80 PLUS Certified, Single 12V Rail, Active PFC Power Supply (Model:RG630-S12)

$509 after rebate, yay or nay?

Reluctantly bought Mcfarlane's rendition of Corporal Marine Hicks. Decided to get him once I found out that Neca had no interest in ever doing the human characters from the Aliens films, so for now this is the only affordable Colonial Marine figure out there (other than hasbro, lulz) Anyways, got the basic version (15 bucks) the special version was way cooler, came with his helmet, motion tracker, and shotgun with a dead facehugger on the end; but it was like 60-70 dollars, **** that.

Going to do a lot of repainting on him since the paint job is shit, as expected. He looks very clean, so I'll be adding a lot of wear and grime.

Reluctantly bought Mcfarlane's rendition of Corporal Marine Hicks. Decided to get him once I found out that Neca had no interest in ever doing the human characters from the Aliens films, so for now this is the only affordable Colonial Marine figure out there (other than hasbro, lulz) Anyways, got the basic version (15 bucks) the special version was way cooler, came with his helmet, motion tracker, and shotgun with a dead facehugger on the end; but it was like 60-70 dollars, **** that.

Going to do a lot of repainting on him since the paint job is shit, as expected. He looks very clean, so I'll be adding a lot of wear and grime.

wtf that doesnt look like him at all. looks more like schwartzenegger

Agreed, it's one of the worst of the Movie Maniacs collection out there, but I really wanted one of the marines in my collection.

Started to make his skin more tan/ dirtier. Also added mud and chip marks on the armor-

Does that come with a DVD of the original, or just a dvd of legacy?

it came with the 3D bluray of Tron Legacy, bluray of Tron Legacy, DVD of Tron Legacy, Bluray of Tron, and DVD of TRON and I think the digital copy of Legacy as well. I gave my friend the 3D copy of the film because I had no use for it but the whole package was the same as buying the 2 separate packages so I'm happy

Already bought it actually, even though I don't have a blu ray player (yet) since I know that disney is just going to lock this shit up for another 10 years. (or until the next big video media comes out)

Bought a Razer Imperator after the mouse wheel of my DeathAdder died.

bdN9u.jpg

legoandbook.jpg

Just got Frank Lloyd Wrights Falling Water LEGO set on Amazon with the futurist's book for like $75 because I pre-ordered Portal 2 and got a $20 Promo Credit. It was $90 at Barnes and Noble so I feel like I didn't get ripped off. My girl and I put together the Seattle Space Needle and it was really fun going back and forth doing the steps. Very simple yet fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYebVf9ZAmc

Noticed Amazon UK had some amazing prices (and free shipping :eek:) on DVD sets, so went a bit nuts on some britcoms. Sorted.

oJ3xf.png

89khf.jpg

Unfortunately, I still can't play around with it because I need a little headphone jack adapter.

Edit: The rubber feet pads or whatever on the bottom of this thing are god tier.

4zpM3.jpg

Back