Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

chNVa.jpg

It's going to go with my other one at work. I have the other one hanging on the wall, and this one will go beside it.

Where do you plug the cables in at?

Shut up, I want them. Hell, I'll take regular kind which I usually taste a hint of coconut in, haven't had that shit in years.

Wow dude, that's just... those are people you're talking about.

It's either a type of small cake or a type of refrigerator. The name might be a hint.

sponge cakes with dark chocolate on top, and orange cream in the middle! Usually only available in Ireland/The UK, I found these in my supermarket's international section.

Access Virus TI Desktop
Most expensive single piece of kit I own.

w8QSJ.jpg

Wqj7a.jpg

eWm20.jpg

Pics by my sister

Vegeta why do you need that thing? Don't you know you can just download music off of Youtube videos.

10 pounds of atomic awesomeness. 5 more pounds are off screen in a bag, as they are slightly larger in size and I didn't want to mix them.

uP1cL.jpg

I used to have a keyboard like that. The touchpad bit at the top right went berserk and opened a million instances of WMP.

I find wrist rests on mouse pads to be incredibly annoying, but that's just me.

Yeah, I don't use them either, but I've got mouse pads with them at work and while I move them out of the way of my wrist, I see other people use them. The argument is that otherwise your wrist may get injured in the long run. Well, I've used a mouse on a regular basis since '95 (I think) and my wrist is fine. I just rest it on the desk - most of the time I move the mouse with my fingers and my wrist only slightly rotates.

Remember the 'ergonomic' curved keyboards that were supposed to prevent you from getting some wrist-related syndrome? Does anyone actually use those still?

Remember the 'ergonomic' curved keyboards that were supposed to prevent you from getting some wrist-related syndrome? Does anyone actually use those still?
Raziaar did until he bought a Ducky.

A few of the programmers at work use those ergonomic keyboards. I find the usual ones fine, no pains yet!

I just find the rests comfortable as ****. I use foam for the keyboard because it beats that gel stuff. For the mouse, it was annoying at first because the rest is more elevated than the mouse pad area. I put a regular pad there to raise it some, perfection.

Claw mice don't work with the elevated pads. Does more damage than good.

I'm not sure if you understand what I'm saying, the grip you get from such a mouse works fine with this:
As you can see, the height difference is damn small with the added pad.
RP0kA.jpg

Back