Your Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a 1943 edition of "Farewell to Arms" by Hemingway last week. It says it's forbidden to bring the book into "The British Empire or U.S.A".

I recieved an old "if you can repair it you can have it" Toshiba 6100 notebook, which needs some very precise soldering work done. So I orded this:
antex-c18.gif

and
B110770.jpg

And also,
rockstar.jpg

Sonuva...rich bastard. Maybe if I get a job this summer I'll be able to blow some on that. Though I wonder how much time I'll be able to spend on it, already am barely able to manage current relaxation/interests.

It's pretty nice. I prefer the zoom in zoom out functionality of it Vs the Intuous 3, however the pad surface feels a little scratchy Vs the older model, though that might because of the stylus nip (I need to play around with those a bit more to see which one I prfer). The increased pressure sensitivity is noticeable, which surprised me given 1024 seemed like a lot beforehand, but it definitely transitions much more smoothly. The nice thing is having the ability to change the side button controls and have the display update accordingly (I could never remember the buttons on the Int 3 tbh). Worthwhile, though I'm surprised they reverted to the A formats rather than continuing with the wide screen sizes.

I gotta get me a pack of them Tesco value birthday cards. :)

Recent purchases...

Kawasaki ZX636R

05ZX636C_LIM_RF_p.jpg

Kriega R25 rucksack

Kriega_25.jpg

Other than that, nothing of significance really as I'm saving up for a trip in June. I intend to get the Big Bang Theory on DVD at some point.

One of the men I used to work with has a bike exactly like that one. Same colour, although it's looking a bit scratched.

Aye, the Kawasaki green is kinda iconic. They look great but sometimes it seems faintly ridiculous that my only transport looks like (and is built as) a toy, and where my old bike had the hazard lights switch, this one has a lap timer instead (and no hazard lights)...

Not that I'm complaining. :)

Don't worry, crashing hurts far too much to repeat.

It's pretty nice. I prefer the zoom in zoom out functionality of it Vs the Intuous 3, however the pad surface feels a little scratchy Vs the older model, though that might because of the stylus nip (I need to play around with those a bit more to see which one I prfer). The increased pressure sensitivity is noticeable, which surprised me given 1024 seemed like a lot beforehand, but it definitely transitions much more smoothly. The nice thing is having the ability to change the side button controls and have the display update accordingly (I could never remember the buttons on the Int 3 tbh). Worthwhile, though I'm surprised they reverted to the A formats rather than continuing with the wide screen sizes.
Oh it looks like its widescreen though

51TK62-goxL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
DTO007040.jpg
2401troy.jpg

51x%2B1Yxrb9L._SL500_AA240_.jpg
51RkIkRAOwL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

robocop%202%20dvd%20front.jpg
robocop3_poster.jpg

After discounts and memberships bonuses it came to like $42!!

sennheiser hd 215 headphones
bus ticket
red onions
bread
hot dogs
1 liter of absolut vodka
4 grams of liquid LSD

if anyone shops at Best Buy I highly recommend signing up for their Gaming Rewards Zone. You get $10 gift cards for every $150 spent on games and accessories. Its tied to the regular rewards zone, so I'm sure you can do it online. Took me all but 30 seconds to sign up for, but I had them activate the card in their store today too. So compared to their regular zone membership which is a $5 giftcard for every $250 spent, this is a real bargain in the long run. Especially if you only buy games there

Dog medicine $40:
I_need_a_wormer_for_my_dog_Drontal_plus_dog_wormer_XL_2_tablets.jpg

70 metres of rope $152:
3m73pa3o0ZZZZZZZZZ943c728d7c6c9c81299.jpg

4 quickdraws, $66:
11425-medium_3053L.jpg
11425-medium_3053L.jpg
11425-medium_3053L.jpg
11425-medium_3053L.jpg

Screwlock HMS biner $12:
5016306s_v1_m56577569830767071.jpg

**** yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah. Overlord 2 is out next month. \o/

I did know know it was next month. probably read it somewhere and i'm brainwashed into playing the 1st. I beat a few missions so far and its a very funny game tbh

Goddamnet I want to be eating that right now.

1. Digorno frozen pizza

2. fountain drink from Subway

3. adidas jogging pants. I've been hitting the streets 5 miles, 3 times a week to get my fat ass into shape and shorts aren't cutting it with the bad mosquito outbreak we're experiencing here.

4. Full membership for usfreeads.com for my ad campaigns.

5. That's it. One whole week.

6. I'm saving extra pocket change to buy a PS3. Currently have $155 saved up from one week.

7. Camera's busted. No photos.

Pinocchio / Sleeping Beauty Blu Ray
The IT Crowd / Walt Disney Treasures: Silly Symphonies DVDs

Oh, waiting for the Bioshock artbook to arrive.

I condemn you Iron Kat, I condemn you to forever walk through the fiery pits of Hell.

It is actually General Tso's chicken. Better than the Colonel's.

Recent... Purchases?

And no Iron Kat, that does not look disgusting. It looks like tasty Americanized Chinese food!

Nice, lol

ps3_sf_fightpad_akuma.gif

This is on its way to me, as well as a copy of SFIV :)

3 boxes of Saxophone reeds, $17.99 each.

Ice cream.

I know, cool story right?

This t'other day, off to Ralph Lauren today, need some new bits :D

It's the WEEKEND :D :F

jw_top_brixham_grape_front.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back