Happy New Years, HL2.net,

Danimal

Companion Cube
Reaction score
9 hours left of 2010 in Australia.

I'm off to get shit-faced.

Happy New Years, HL2.net! And remember, kids: Say no to the Illuminati.

So should we just give this thread the purpose of discussing new years resolutions?

I'll most likely come here tomorrow and put out mine in full detail once I'm nice, hungover and full of regret.

So yeah: BEGIN!

Just about 21 hours left here. Looking forward to it.

I have to work till 10pm FML. also I have to work on New Years Day. Plus I have no parties and plans this is gunna suck me thinks. And on top of that my girl has 3 days off and I won't have tabs on her

Less than 23 hrs left in 2010! Will have to work on my yearly drawing soon.

a little over 12 hours left here. I'll be working tonight though, so I don't really care. Might go to some party afterwards, if not to tired.

22 hours. I get to savor 2010 longer.

Just over 13 hours left here. Been an alright year I guess. Won't be doing much tonight though.

Happy new year everyone! :)

To summarize 2010, it was a great spring, an OK summer and a shit autumn. Next year will at least be more event-full.

Happy New Year!

2.5 hours left here.

Although, to be honest, I don't see what the fuss is. Never did. The passage of time, it seems to me, is not something that's good.

Happy New Year to all of you, hopefully it'll turn out the way you want it to.

Yeah happy whatever.

My resolution is to hate you all a little more.

Happy New Year!

Won $30 on my first spin of a slot machine, then some guy gives me $10 to let him break our pool game. Not bad!

The party will begin in three hours. Got five litres of beer waiting for me. I've never had a good New Years party, hopefully this will be the first.

14 hours and 4 minuets to go.

Happy new year.

Numbers: It symbolizes a new beginning. One day out of the year where almost everyone can have some optimism for the coming year despite all the shit we've had to deal with the previous one.

It a day where we can all claim. "We made it!" before moving on to the next challenge.

Its a good excuse to party and get drunk and to make out with your girlfriend. (may not be a good idea to do both at the same time)

But most importantly of all, its the day when Jib Jab releases its year in review video.

http://sendables.jibjab.com/originals/so_long_to_ya_2010

I had 2 parties I was going to attend to where lots of old friends were, but now I have a fever and it looks like that won't happen :(. Oh well, I'll just have to wait another year.

Going out with the Mrs and her parents to a pub. Probably drink too much Guinness, and then bee hanging for lunch at my nans tomorrow (best roast duck evar)

Happy New Year's (almost)

http://nedroidcomics.livejournal.com/2007/12/31/

Last year wasn't so bad. I only got mildly bluesy the beginning of December and I can maybe blame that on S.A.D. :p.
I'm not doing anything with anyone tonight, but maybe will go out on the balcony and see if I can watch any fireworks from my apartment.

Yearly drawing complete!

http://theedeathmaster.deviantart.com/#/d3644kl

2011_by_theedeathmaster-d3644kl.jpg

80 minutes left, I need to think of a resolution, since that's the most excitement I can get out of spending New Years with family.

Just an hour and sixteen minutes to go here! I'm spending New Year at home on my own with XFM The Remix All-Nighter, a Ross Noble DVD, a take-away pizza and a fair amount of alcohol, and that's exactly how I want to spend it! Not had enough time to myself this year and over the last few weeks it was starting to show, so I'm enjoying my own company!
My New Years resolution is to lose weight. My ideal target weight is 10-10.5st (I'm not saying what my current weight is) and I've worked a doable plan of action to achieve that weight.

Little under 6 hours until 2011 here. Happy New Years everyone.

My resolution: no cigarettes in 2011. not a one

I have to work till 10pm FML. also I have to work on New Years Day.

Oh boo hoo. Right now I'm on my break at work (posting from my phone) with twenty minutes till new year's and I'll be here till nearly five AM. I worked the same hours on St Stephen's Day, yesterday and will be working them for the next two days before going back to college utterly shattered on Tuesday. Suck it up and take your money.

Sorry for the rant, I didn't come into this rant but I hate this crybaby "I dropped the Mars Bar I was eatting, FML" meme.

In any case Happy New Year's lads! Wish I was spending it with a glass of whiskey in my hand and my girlfriend on my lap but I'll be getting a bonus for working tonight so I can spend that on whiskey for the future!

Edit: My new year's resolution is to buy a cigar. I haven't had one in months. In fact I'd pretty much kill to have a cigar, glass of Jameson's and my girlfriend with my to ring in the new year with. Oh well. Happy New Year to all of ye!

I've always felt a little odd about New Years because I've always felt the year revolves around July more than December and it just seemed an unnatural time to consider a beginning or end. But regardless, I feel sort of good about it this year, and it comes at a good time for me to actually change some things about my life. Hope you all have a good time.

Less than 5 minutes away. Feel like the fireworks should've started already but not seeing anything outside and it's cold so... yeah whatever.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rId95N2teUc
(this song makes me sad)

[edit] there it goes, hey hey 2011

I missed it. Was busy reading the Winter Is Coming blog. Whatever, its a stupid holiday.

Stupid holiday? Agreed. At least this year I wasn't high as **** and passed out until 12:20 or so. Still, boring dumb shit. It's all made-up anyway. ****ing man trying to establish order over the chaos of the universe. GG.

Happy New Years!

To the East Coasters atleast.

Back