Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

I'm imagining her as the blach dahlia for some reason, with her face slit from ear to ear... without any of the mutilation. SHE'S CREEPY!

20101012212302capture.png

Having to scroll within a post to see an image is like, the worst idea anybody has ever come up with. Even worse than the holocaust.

1286772444325.jpg

This year, incoming freshmen at Bob Jones University (christian fundamentalist university (lol) ) were given special pins that would indicate that they were in their 1st week around the campus. Take a close look at the pin. Genius!!!

1stBJPin.jpg

lol at stupid

What is the "even as far as like the whatever" The Rock image supposed to mean, or where's it from?

imager.gif

Well, we got raped pretty hard right here.

And it's not showing the full size pic. What the deuce?

Automatic resizing ftw! Click it to get the full version.

http://imgur.com/Qmj8Z.jpgIMG][/QUOTE]

I turned the image into a url that links to the original since it decided to resize the image. It didn't actually link it automatically.

[IMG]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/2018/holeinvoid.png

I turned the image into a url that links to the original since it decided to resize the image. It didn't actually link it automatically.

No, what I meant was that the forum now automatically resizes pictures.

d3bFO.png

No, what I meant was that the forum now automatically resizes pictures.

He knows that. But you said 'click it to get full size' as if he isn't the one who made it clickable to get full size. By default, the only way to see the full size original is to copy the image url and paste it in a new tab. Edit: OR JUST RIGHT CLICK AND OPEN THE IMAGE IN A NEW TAB THANKS KRYNN I'M AWARE OF THAT BUT I DIDN'T KNOW IF IT WAS IN OTHER BROWSERS

antijapaneseprotests001.jpg

antijapaneseprotests002.jpg

He knows that. But you said 'click it to get full size' as if he isn't the one who made it clickable to get full size. By default, the only way to see the full size original is to copy the image url and paste it in a new tab.

Ah ok, I thought the forum had did that.

vSPQt.jpg

Oh god I was going to post those images. The first two. Saw them on /v/.

1286589108378.gif

Back