Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

I'd like to point out that a ton of feathers still weighs a ton.

wowscrnshot121510191408.jpg

By danthraxxx at 2010-12-30

Tom Hanks want's to know why people would put such horrible grammar next to his face.

Eclipse as seen from SPACE OMG SPACE IS SO AMAZING SPACE

BJqvS.jpg

Tom Hanks want's to know why people would put such horrible grammar next to his face.

Eclipse as seen from SPACE OMG SPACE IS SO AMAZING SPACE
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

dqck4tw7.png

tlaiasmz.jpg

(from a game that procedurally generates galaxies)

The weight of gold is measured using troy weight. There are 12 ounces to a pound in Troy weight, whereas feathers are weighed using the standard avoirdupois system, with 16 ounces to a pound.

beatlesfunnypicturephot.jpg

The weight of gold is measured using troy weight. There are 12 ounces to a pound in Troy weight, whereas feathers are weighed using the standard avoirdupois system, with 16 ounces to a pound.

>using anything but SI in comparative measurements

I don't have a reaction image so a) refer to Dodo, b) see this repost:

i6Reh.jpg

Dammit Stern, I will never find the source for that image because "sled dog" has a very specific meaning and no one ever says "toboggan". But that's indeed an awesome dog.

GIS 'awesome dog'
XcNN3.jpg

When I was really young I imaged the darkness in the caves as a result of too many ****ing zubats everywhere.

yokaijiten2large.jpg

Man, a sacktap right on the forehead.

1294178662535.jpg

Its awfully green out there. I thought it was still supposed to be snowy around. Maybe thats just how I imagined it...

97609288.jpg

I hope I have 10 times the photoshop abilities when I have kids. Also, ALL POSTS MOST CONTAIN IMAGES. Do it quick!

1293990075324.jpg

Back