Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

Grown bismuth crystals:

CYzbR.jpg

WTF is that? ****ing vegeta posts peado images and you post child abuse pictures.

I'm sick of having to delete my cache every time I visit Hl2.net, that shit is sick. **** you.

Mulan's character pisses me off the most because they made her look less asian. How do you even... you stupid anime people. GOD.

Speaking of orientals (haha, casual racism), some korean children rewrote a few of Kate Beaton's comics and they are goddamned adorable.

Edit: Forum squished the image a bit, click to go to the actual page.

WTF is that? ****ing vegeta posts peado images and you post child abuse pictures.

I'm sick of having to delete my cache every time I visit Hl2.net, that shit is sick. **** you.

I have reason to believe this is directed at me. Relax dude, it's a kid who went nuts with his diaper and fell asleep. Funny stuff.

Sorry though, I'll try to remember spoilers for anything like that in the future, not that it will do much for your cache :)

30934867.jpg

In 9 images dumps, this is my first post. And probably last.

SzD8X1.jpg

I've never understood people who do that to their cars. Mostly the VW crowd now-a-days. It looks absolutely retarded IMO and how the hell can you even drive properly like that? People and their crappy mods..
iOTgL.jpg

Also...WTF:
[snip]

I managed to frankenstein a computer together and with some help from atomicspark, I got ubuntu running on it. Now I just need to set up a shared network folder so I can access my things from around the house.

img0997s.jpg

img0998w.jpg

People have shitty taste in cars. Makes me hate people more.

images

So I'm watching Season 1 of The Simpsons... never seen some of these episodes before.

:O

What the **** Simpsons!

20110202061046clipboard.png

220px-8-cell.gif

Is this not the most epic thing you've seen in the last 10 minutes?

EDIT: Raz, that first (& last) image is terrifying when taken out of context.

^^ My eyes they BUUURN!

I'm going to have to kill you now...

dextermorgan.jpg

Back