Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

They don't bother me. Also, the dump has become quite popular in the last few days. :v

You're probably just mistaking Virus posting immediately after each other person for increased traffic.

1297818906925.jpg

BGXE3.jpg

8v56v.jpg

ozkEW.jpg

rnklP.jpg

WGmFo.jpg

sA9ts.jpg

4QW2J.jpg

yBKEi.jpg

ef6b9.jpg

I generally will post all images of a particular theme, because I like to. When I have an image somewhat similar or that reminds me of an image that someone else posts, then I will try to post it, thus keeping with the theme. Increasing participation is what I aim to do. If I just post 100 images, then I might as well just look at them on my hard drive.

For the love of god, don't leave because of viper. He bitches about everything and everyone! Especially me.

20110220201715clipboard.png

I just came here to post that. It's so ****in sweet.

Anyways, here's some afro puppy.

1298320883009.gif

I just came here to post that. It's so ****in sweet.

Anyways, here's some afro puppy.

1298320883009.gif

I was just thinking... I wonder what the future holds for all these generations of puppies that are bread for pure cuteness? It seems like a few more generations and dogs will just be big puff balls with giant eyes.

jupiterio_newhorizons.jpg

I posted that a bunch of pages back but honestly it's so great I'm just glad to see it again. :LOL:

3TUWh.gif

Another history of Pokemon, Arceus is god.

I'm in a pokemon RP that originated from 4chan(surprisingly enough it has pretty good writers and we tend to stick to the character interaction rather than lolpokemon) that uses stuff similar to that as canon.

Acepilotf14_1299259606.jpg

Jealousy is such an ugly emotion.

here's a myspace angle of me, shot on a Nikon D90

ZpfiC.jpg

Back