is it right to seduce a less attractive woman into having sex?

No one's mentioned the blatant typo in the thread title? What kind of hl2.net are you runnin' here!?

Hi, I'm Post # OP - 39. I rate girls by number based on the level of attraction that they were born with like it's a f***ing olympic sport.

Holy crap! They're people too!

Hi, I'm Post # OP - 39. I rate girls by number based on the level of attraction that they were born with like it's a f***ing olympic sport.

Yeah, it's pretty easy to forget that... when you only ever see them in the kitchen.

well...i've know this girl for some time, and we talked alot about sex and it seems to me shes quite willing....it's just that i don't know if i could live with myself after that. one thing because i don't want to exploit people and the second is that i'd officially lower my standards.

she's semi pretty...like...i can't describe it. i'd give her a solid 7.

Never lower your standards bro. At least how i feel about this subject.

this is what i'd call an extremely good 7, but it's really more of a solid 8

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r16/Sarah-lonestar/100_2003.jpg

solid 9 bordering on 10

http://blog.ninhnv.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/geek-girl-269x300.jpg

probably a 7

http://kerry-cohen.com/musings/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/img_0009.jpg

probably a 4 or 5

http://userpics.buddypic.com/ps/alliex0/l/568965991.jpg

the last one is definitely 4

this is a 5

http://userpics.buddypic.com/ps/kiss18/l/207374400.jpg

it's hard to conclude but after some thinking and comparing...the girl i'm talking about is somewhere between 4 and 5 leaning on the 4

#1 = 3
#2 = 7 - Cute but really needs to fix that hair.
#3 = -2
#4 = -5
#5 = -10

Im probably the pickiest person on the planet.

I used to be picky. Got over that.

On the plus side once you do shag that vomit-inducing beached whale of a woman pretty much every girl you meet from then on out is a step up.

Wait a 7 is lowering your standards? sounds a little bit too picky

this thread is useless without pics.

It makes me feel all faggy, but ^this... Besides, there's more to the female form than just the face. It's rare you can't find something to compliment about a woman, even if you're really reaching and end up having to say something like 'nice ankles'.

Besides wtf is up with you, jverne, you feel too bad to have one night stands but you're scared of a relationship that stretches past 6 months...?? I commend you for the one night stand guilt, shows character and stuff, but combining it with fear of commitment is going to cripple you. Stop thinking with your meatspear and figure out what you want.

Do the opposite of what Laivasse said. Just go to the bar, find a girl willing to be poked by your meatspear (aka: any of the girls in there. Women only go to the bar to get sex). Or go to a house party and play some beer pong and get the herps. Seriously its the only way to live.

If you can be with someone for 6 months then why not let it go on longer and see where it leads?

Do the opposite of what Laivasse said. Just go to the bar, find a girl willing to be poked by your meatspear (aka: any of the girls in there. Women only go to the bar to get sex). Or go to a house party and play some beer pong and get the herps. Seriously its the only way to live.

this!

Says the ugly man! No but seriously, hit it and quit it...just watch out for pillow pants. Why so judgmental? I'm sure most of them are good in bed, none of them...except that 1st, look bad. I'm not picky at all personally cause I'm not a stud,..like most of us probably aren't so what can I say. I'd rather have a decent looking girl that I get along with..then a hottie that guys continually try to ****.

The amount of sex related threads jverne has created lately is just stupid. :|

Just go do eeeeeeeeeeeeet.

The amount of sex related threads jverne has created lately is just stupid. :|

Just go do eeeeeeeeeeeeet.

well...yeah...it's the only thing on my mind recently. :p

we are planned to meet today but the weather is piss poor, so that really isn't helping...come to think of it...i could invite her to my place. :naughty: sorry guys i have no web cam and besides...who'd want to see my hairy ass anyway?!?

Attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder tbh. Seducing a woman you think to be less attractive may differ to someone else who thinks she is much more attractive. Sounds like your just really horny and it's just your teenage hormones talking to be honest.

You should really just try to relax and not come across as desperate. You'll go alot further in your love life in the long term. Too many short-term quickies (or attempts at a quickie is more like it) could turn-off potential long-term mates.

Attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder tbh. Seducing a woman you think to be less attractive may differ to someone else who thinks she is much more attractive. Sounds like your just really horny and it's just your teenage hormones talking to be honest.

You should really just try to relax and not come across as desperate. You'll go alot further in your love life in the long term. Too many short-term quickies could turn-off potential long-term mates.

hmm...wise words there. i have to think about it.

rapelzp.jpg

or

doitfagget.jpg
]

I haven't read any of the replies but I can safely say that this is by far the dumbest question ever posted here.

Exploit her? She wants your nuts, wtf are you talking about? And if you're not banging ugly chicks because of pride you better be getting pussy elsewhere, other wise there is something wrong with you.

Finally, nobody cares about your sex life, stop posting about it.

This my friend is a 2:
img0142f.jpg

No it's not..

Wait is that you?

And on topic:

I lol heartily that the OP thinking that a less atractive woman is more easily seduced. And dude..if she's willing...RESPECT THE COCK

Not really.. I see that as a 4. Still bang her, but.. STILL! With a little bit of work, he have a nine on our hands. Might be that I'm into glasses though... YOu wanna see a 2? Here's a 2.

images

A 1 is a true failure to look at.

No it's not..

Wait is that you?

And on topic:

I lol heartily that the OP thinking that a less atractive woman is more easily seduced. And dude..if she's willing...RESPECT THE COCK
No gemma isn't a girl. Its a trap.

internautmed.jpg

OP is starting to become an OP.

Yeah I said it.

@jverne - dude that first one is rank.

gemma did you steal my grandmas glasses! cos if you did, you look...erm...good in them.

Around here 15-year-olds are legal.

That is hot. Oh, and thread starter is stupid.

Back