Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

Hate increase by 10,000%. For godsakes, don't you know any teenage girls that would let you borrow that shit?

Hahaha, one of my friends in her late 20s has the series. She was like "It's really terrible writing and it has the stupidest plot/story ever, but it's so addictive."

Gears of War and Twilight?

This combination just seems incredibly wrong.

Bella, I love you so much I want to GIVE YOU A RIDE ON THE COLE TRAIN, BABY. WOO!

Why in god's name do you have that thing vertically?

Err, why not? Dust settles when you lay it horizontally, and it takes up more space.

I dont move it when its on.

I forget if it's having it vertically that can mess your discs up or changing between horizontal and vertical while it's on...at least for the 360 that's the case.

I did that to my GTA4 disc when I had a 360. Picked it up after I spilled something next to it, moved it to the side, it tilted sideways as I was rushing around getting cloths and stuff, and I heard this distinct grinding noise. Turns out it had decided to carve lines into the disc.

Never had a problem like that with the PS3. But Ive had them both stood vertically now and never have a disc problem in 2 years. Like I said, it never moves, so theres nothing to worry about?

Err, why not? Dust settles when you lay it horizontally, and it takes up more space.

I dont move it when its on.

I did that to my GTA4 disc when I had a 360. Picked it up after I spilled something next to it, moved it to the side, it tilted sideways as I was rushing around getting cloths and stuff, and I heard this distinct grinding noise. Turns out it had decided to carve lines into the disc.

Never had a problem like that with the PS3. But Ive had them both stood vertically now and never have a disc problem in 2 years. Like I said, it never moves, so theres nothing to worry about?
As long as it doesn't have a chance of getting knocked over. My 360 is on the ground flat so there's no chance.
Bella, I love you so much I want to GIVE YOU A RIDE ON THE COLE TRAIN, BABY. WOO!
:LOL:

I just got a new pair of shoes from 6.com or whatever its called and their not wide enough for my feet **** I hate returning shit...

20100629164018capture.jpg

Okay so I don't actually have it yet but IT'S ON ITS WAY!

Uh, no.

ArmA II is $20 today on sale, and the expansion (just came out today) is $40 atm.

Combined pack is $50

You might be thinking of Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, which is a giant turd made by codemasters that has nothing to do with the official series produced by Bohemia Interactive Studios (makers of the original op flash, arma, and arma ii) except they got to use the name due to legal bullshit.

The new Wii package comes with Motion Plus? I might just go ahead and get one now.
I think I heard something about Mario Galaxy 2 coming with it in a later package, but you'll probably have to wait for the holiday season, I'm guessing.

IMAG0142_s.jpg

First component of Pulse Rifle Mk 2

lol at green, oh you UK airsoft laws.

When I saw 'Pi Mu Rho' as the last post in this thread I knew it would be about your pulse rifle.

Given that the green bits are destined for the bin, it doesn't bother me.

Well yeah, even if they were part of the final product, having them that color instead of wood would be better anyway :p

Pulse Rifle Mk 2 going to be fully operational, I presume?

Well, mostly operational. The grenade launcher won't do anything other than look good.

Cool coffee mug. You even got a carrying case and cup holder. :D

Good choice. Its the lens I want.

Bit of an extreme coffee thermos but hey, gotta walk into the office in style right?

Really wish I could afford the IS variant but splashing out £1600 for a lens seemed a little extream!

Holy shit, small handgun.

Yep. Awesome concealed carry piece. Unless you grope it, it feels no different than a cell phone in a pat down.

Also got this one- an oldie but a goodie, Blackberry Curve. $9.99 when I renewed my cell contract.

curve8310-big.jpg

Here's a shitty ass contribution from yours truly.

20100715183609capture.jpg

Just saw this one. Prepare to be dissapointed. Even high end gaming machines choke on that thing at max graphics...its the Crysis of 2009....
Because I play milsims for the graphics.

Just saw this one. Prepare to be dissapointed. Even high end gaming machines choke on that thing at max graphics...its the Crysis of 2009....

Runs fine on my computer fairly max graphics.

Viper, Vegeta and I play Arma and Arma 2 all the time.

What Raziaar said, it runs well enough and it's one of the most immersive and rewarding games I have ever played (same with Arma and Opflash), and I'm pretty sure Viper and Raz agree with me. We've shared many awesome game experiences in it.

Go back to modern warfare 2, kid.

Ive played ArmA and ArmA2 extensively. I just dont like the idea of having to spawn at base and drive 800m+ every time I want to participate in a mission...

Back