Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

I got a cooler master case too (a cheaper model than yours), and the vents are on the top too, always thought that was kinda weird. I haven't had any problems with it though, the insides look exactly the same too.

I've been super paranoid that I'm going to spill something into the top of my case. I know exactly how you feel.

I was thinking of covering those vents by putting something on the case, thought I'm not sure how that would affect the temperature inside it - on one hand the air is blown out the front by the fan so perhaps that would even help it suck the air out, on the other hand some of the heat is getting out of the case through those vents.

Loving the cable management :D Having some good games on BF3 with you though! Shame we couldn't squad up tonight! Get yourself on mumble ;)

Installed it just now! Just tell me the server IP or whatever I have to do to communicate with you the next time we play ;)

Nice, I shall be on later tonight I think. :)

Just bought this:
apCCv.jpg

4COzd.jpg

eGgiL.jpg

HONDA CIVIC 2.2 I-CTDI EX

One Owner From New, Full Honda Service History, Honda Sat Nav, Xenon Headlights, Cruise control, Climate Control, Traction control, Alloy wheels, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Air conditioning, Radio/CD, Multi function steering wheel, Computer, Navigation system, Front armrest, Front fog lights, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Driver airbag, Passenger airbag, Tinted glass, Remote central locking. Spare Key, Full Honda Service

And some car insurance :)

Wasn't sure what you meant 'till I googled! Nah the guys company is called Ferris Wheels, the guy is called Steven Ferris. Sorry! :p

A little extension to my desktop viewing area:

Tnvxw.jpg

Ugh, what was Valve thinking with spreading the UI out like that?

I dont think I could play like that. And seeing as I cant afford the setup, I wont find out anytime soon.

There is indeed a UI mod, and it looks a lot better.

What's with those two vertical black bars on the screen? They better fix that too!

Got for $70 marked down from $219. Pretty damn happy with it. I look as good as this guy in it.

b8a0111856114b134d9c1c8db5a71a7e_best.jpg

Eddie Bauer btw.

Attachments

• b8a0111856114b134d9c1c8db5a71a7e_best.jpg
    b8a0111856114b134d9c1c8db5a71a7e_best.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 470
Gotta love the nipple.

Wait, no you don't. Why the **** do they still have those?

Bought some Begleit tank riders for my StuGs, **** yeah!
0zdJX.jpg

g0c9p.jpg

Too much micromanagment. Also kind of expensive.

**** it I'll buy it anyways.

Then configure your touch pad better. Maybe I'm just more inclined to the touchpad since I use tablets a lot and they work pretty much exactly the same way.

There really isn't that much micromanagement when you're playing Coop, Krynn. Especially with the Skirmish pack DLC where it almost feels like we're playing ARMA because we can go at our own pace and you have very few guys to work with and you have to be careful.

I hate micromanagement too, it's always been the one thing that bothered me in the SHOWW2/FOW/MOW series. But MoWAS coop really is easy to get a handle of.

thinkpad t61 :v feelsgoodman
Welp, it looks nice when it's closed :V

Had this with some hot sauce, nice combo actually (those are eggs on top btw). I decided to be brave/silly and try sunny side up eggs next, I say that because they actually tasted horrible the last 2 times I had them but I believe I found the secret to enjoying them: other items to eat them with. So the croissant along with just a bit of hot sauce actually brings out the enjoyment of that style of egg.
4Fa5d.jpg

I would post in this thread more because I buy a lot of shit, but I'm too god damn lazy to take shitty quality pictures in poor lighting.

Just bought Klear Integrated Korean Beginning 1, and a Corelle plate/bowl/mug set. Urban style.

Just got the HTC Rezound today for $160 with upgrade. So far I am highly impressed.

specs:
Platform
Android™ Gingerbread + HTC Sense
Current software number: 1.02.605.6

Processor
Qualcomm® MSM8660 Dual Core 1.5 GHz, Qualcomm MDM9600

Internal memory†
16 GB onboard memory,
1 GB DDR2 RAM

Memory card
16 GB microSD™ pre-installed

Display
4.3" super LCD screen, 1280 x 720,
HD 720p

Network
LTE 700MHz (band 13); CDMA 800/1900MHz

Camera
8 MP with auto focus, f/2.2, 28mm wide-angle lens, 2 x LED flash; 2 MP front-facing camera, 1080p video recorder

I bought ingredients to make bread and I made some whole wheat bread tonight. Turned out pretty good. Truth be told there's some white flour in there, but not nearly as much as whole wheat flour. The people said nothing but whole wheat is difficult to make a good bread with.

Shittiest ****ing pictures I've ever taken. Took it with my brother's cell phone. The quality didn't look this bad when I took it, what the shit! Everything is all distorted and weird. I know it's horrible lighting conditions, but come on!

You can really tell nothing of the bread from these... but it tastes good! I thought it was going to be as hard as a rock because the crust was initially(before I very lightly buttered it) and I had to impale it with a thermometer to get a temperature reading. But it's soft inside and the crust is pretty nice.

k7jkP.jpg

5R9K9.jpg

I think it's the glass window thing of whatever he's using.

what on earth is wrong with that camera?!

everything

I think it's the glass window thing of whatever he's using.

It's an HTC Evo. It takes great movies and pictures. I just don't know why the pictures are so ****ed up there. I couldn't even tell it until they were sent, because on the phone they looked fine. The lighting in my kitchen is absolutely atrocious, even for human eyes, but god damn. The edges of the photo looks fine and sharp, but not the middle square shit. WHAT THE ****.

Also what glass thing vegeta?

THOSE BISCUITS WITH THE YELLOW KOALA BEAR ON ARE ****ING UNREAL

I used to eat them by the kilo when I was in Indonesia. Holy shit I want some so bad now

YOU ARE CORRECT, SIR.

tBdsh.jpg

Picked these babies up from Chinatown last summer. Worth the trip, entirely.

Edit: Hello Panda can suck it, though.

Koala biscuits!

In Chinatown, London they even have strawberry flavoured ones ! :D

507380903.jpg

Strawberry does not sound particularly enticing.

Edit: dominoes? really? everyone I know cant stand it

It's the best chain pizza place around here. There is a much better local place, but they they only deliver to the north side of the city.

Meat lovers, an excellent choice.

That should be a Dr Pepper though.

Back