Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

Shit that blue box is the shit, we got some white ass box with a shitton of text on it.

My last purchase

Arc'teryx Veilance Insulated Gore-tex shell jacket

tumblr_lx79ilofC41qb1h1oo1_500.jpg

Perfect

If I read that correctly, it should protect you from flying gibs, shrapnel, and keep you warm? Nice.

Who buys coke from pizza places? You fool, get shit on sale at the grocery store like $5 for 12 cans and shit son.

I was ordering pizza into the lab because I didn't want to leave the lab genius. Also, the coke from domino's is a few cent cheaper than it is in some of the nearby shops.

Is there still vanilla coke where you guys are? I used to get it back in SA but theyve stopped selling it there.

Fuck, I wish they still sold Vanilla Coke over here. Loved that stuff.

Mmm, creamy.

I love Dr. Pepper but it's hard to find it here. Only places I've seen it occasionally are the import section of one supermarket and this place up town where a shirtless man sells you pies. Yes, really.

****ing good pies, though.

I can see why you're doing some of your science on paper. I wouldn't trust a Dell with my science either. ****ing pieces of shit they are.

I was ordering pizza into the lab because I didn't want to leave the lab genius. Also, the coke from domino's is a few cent cheaper than it is in some of the nearby shops.
Yeah I see that now, you should be shot for breaking the law. NO FOOD/DRINKS IN THE LAB.

Pfft. We have food in the lab all the time. I walked in on some lads drinking a bottle of wine once.
ijgaX.jpg

Woah, you even have ketchup and mustard dispensers? Coolest lab ever!

What are they, though? They're right over the garbage, that just confounds me.

Not really sure what they are. They aren't intentionally next to the bin, the bin was just stuck there after. They're right next to the normal, three-pin sockets and under the light switches and fire alarm. I guess some sort of strange socket for special equipment?

Pic of what it looks like close up:

Mmm... fancy industrial power ketchup.

All the pics on the last page made me have a sudden and enormous craving for crazy Asian confectionaries. I'm going to buy some from a local store later, after my dentist appointment. :V

I too shall venture out into the town, and attempt to find vanilla coke by any means.

While Im at it Ill also uncover the location of the holy grail, and have kinky sex with emily blunt.

They brought Vanilla Coke back here a while ago, pretty nice for a change every now and again.

Never was much of a vanilla coke fan. Prefer Cherry coke over it.

Eh, Cherry Coke always seemed like it was trying too hard to taste cool. Regular Coke covered the "bite" demographic, and Vanilla Coke had "smooth" squared away, and with both of them being sweet Cherry didn't really have any new territory to expound upon without being something altogether too much unlike Coke.

Not a fan of any of it. If I was feeling I needed some flavor to my rare indulgence of drinking soda, I would just add vanilla extract or maraschino cherry liquid or both. Way better than Vanilla or Cherry Coke products.

We need to have a thread where stock images are allowed. I can't muster the energy half the time, and I buy a lot of cool shit.

Feels like I have to re-explain this to everyone in this thread every month.

Posting what you bought with a stock picture you can find on the internet in 5 seconds is too easy to do. It's akin to the threads where you post what you last ate, or like Misc. Which are not allowed. It just leads to post whoring, full of shit nobody really wants to read. Making you take your own pictures of what you bought gives the post more value and discourages a thousand one sentence posts with no effort.

How is my picture of a Futurama poster I bought any better than a picture of the Futurama poster online? It'd be worse.

YOU SAW MY BREAD!

Instead of forbidding stock images, you could just instead require a descriptive paragraph explaining what you bought and why you bought it if you use a stock image. Basically putting some effort into it so it's not JUST a stock image.

I've already spent 240 bucks on Amazon this year and I can't share a damn thing!

But this is an images/video/flash dump thread. So the pictures are the main thing. And stock pictures are boring and impersonal. Totally against the spirit.

You're like the chick from Castaway on the Moon! You gotta take the pictures yourself otherwise you're a faker.

How about you make a megapost about all your purchases and you can even use stock images and I guarantee you no-one will get mad at all

edit: apart from Vegeta897

Spectacular.

LWSwj.png

How about you make a megapost about all your purchases and you can even use stock images and I guarantee you no-one will get mad at all

edit: apart from Vegeta897

I just wish we didn't have these hard and fast rules. If people are abusing it and posting cans of coke and fast food meals or video games and shit, sure... reign things in a little bit. But I personally don't see any issue in posting stock images of my hundred plus dollar purchases. I don't really have any photograph permitting areas in my house. Lighting is all shit :/

hundred plus dollar purchases

What does how much you spent on shit have to do with it? I mean I know it's fun to show off cool shit in this thread but this is so blatant.

"I spent HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS, and NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT **** ME GOD DAMNIT"

Like, what's more stupid here? Wanting to keep a thread filled with user content, or your inexplicable need to show everyone how much money you spent?
"I don't really have any photograph permitting areas in my house." is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Or you know... you could post "home photos" taken by other people, of the same kind of products you bought.

Or edit stock photos to make them look like you took them.

trollface.jpg

Back