Rate the last game you played

Status
Not open for further replies.
No One Lives Forever - 9.5/10

Smart, funny, stylish, challenging. What a game! This will always be a favourite.

I LOVE NOLF! I will always remember the guy trying to sell the monkey to the fez guy in the beginning mission.

"You look like you need a monkey."

inFamous - 8.25/10

Fun fun game, until you kill the same character over and over again. i loved the storyline and the ending was revealing. Also some of the weapons are pretty sweet. I just wish they would have added a slight bit of variety and got rid of good guy/bad guy mentality. games that don't have a choice are sometimes much more fun. The mission variety was great, but the enemy variety was lacking. also a few more boss fights would have been neat. overall very fun game though, and the controls were very tight

killzone 2 - 8/10

one thing i hate about that and many many others is the lack of customizable controls and options for auto aim. it would have been such a better game if i could spin my character around faster and aim better. it was really a polished game but the controls sucked monkey balls.

fallout 3 point lookout 6/10

there's nothing wrong with it but it just wasn't that interesting to me and I just wanted it over with. Still miles better than operation anchorage though >_>

Mercenaries: World in Flames (360 version)- 8/10

You smug bastards can say what you want about Mercenaries:WIF's lackluster graphics and physics, but I think your mums are rather quite lackluster tbh.

The only reason why I didn't give it a higher score though was because of all the damn bugs.

Still, I had more fun playing it than GTA IV and playing Far Cry 2 only made me yearn for moar Mercenaries, so I finally bought the Xbox 360 version for $17.69 at Gamestop.

Prototype - 6/10

It was fun...for a couple of hours. Now its just god damn boring and irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back