Rate the last game you played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally. The first few chapters were terrifyingly awesome, and I was even playing with a bunch of friends in the room. The fact that aliens will KEEP QUIET just so they can sneak up on you scared the crap outta me when it happened.

Please people, the demo was AWFUL. It does not capture the essence of Dead Space at all, its so different from the actual game. I implore you to at least rent it to see how it really is.
****ing thiiiiisssss.

Prince of Persia - 9/10

Changing it from an 8. I love this game.

Yeah, demo sucked.

So I was finding normal mode pretty easy, I actually had to sell ammo frequently just so I had inventory space, and only came close to death on maybe two occasions. Should I start over on hard when I get it?

Edit - Oh, the very end of the demo was awesome though. The part where you SPOILER die.

Not quite as awesome as this though - http://www.justin.tv/clip/9aa778af477

Call of Duty: World at War - 8/10

not as good as COD4 in the missions and story, but I enjoyed it, combat was nicer than COD4, and dismemberment was cool. tank mission can take a long brick hard shit.

call of duty waw - 5/10.

playing on veteran makes you hate this game.

BANZAI!!!!!!!

Fallout 3 - 6/10

I really dont know what to think about this game. It feels slow and too much like...wait for it...Oblivion with guns...mixed with Stalker.

I dunno...maybe I should give it more of a chance and get into it more. Considering how much there is to do.

Little Big Planet - easily a 9/10. I suspect in time it'll easily be a 10/10.

Rise of the Argonauts - 8/10

Surprisingly good action rpg. Digging the leveling system, looks bad for UE3 though and could use more gore.

Burnout Paradise - 9/10

I normally don't like racing games but this one is just great.

half life + blue shift both 100/10 from me, best games ever! i like the way you catch glimpses of eachother throughout the games.

Left For Dead - 8/10

Fun.

Odin Sphere - 7/10

Pretty as ****, but a bit too grindy. Re-doing levels just to grow more seeds and toughen up for boss fights can be grating.

Garrys mod - 7/10

This game has a good fun factor, but it tends to get boring in a long run. But the re-playability and modular feeling makes you play it even after 1 year.

Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway - 8.5/10

Great game with excellent cinematics, although the script is kinda cheesy.

Painkiller - 9/10
This is the umpteenth time I've played through this game, and it's still insanely fun. Fun physics, weapon variety, action. I knock a point off due to the cheesy storyline, but this is what I think Doom 3 should have been.

Prince of persia 8/10

obvious flaws in certain areas, but the excellent art direction, and story was compelling.

I do wish they presented the story better, I think it could have been so much more

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 - 9/10

Great overall game, loses a point due to lack of a season mode for anybody that's NOT a main eventer.

BTW has anyone played Legendary, how is it?

Final Fantasy Tactics war of the lions: shit that was hard/10

took a looong time and a looot of patience.

Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines 9/10.

What a gem! The bugs (even with one of the community patches) and the emphasis on combat towards the end brought down the experience a bit. Other than that, pure awesomeness. Lovely dialogue, great characters, morally ambiguous game world, different playstyles, and, for the most part, the best voice acting I've heard in a game. I should try Witcher next, I hear it's similar in tone to VTMB.

STAKIN' FER JESUS.

Defense Grid: The Awakening - 9/10

VERY fun game. I love the challenge.

****ing thiiiiisssss.

Prince of Persia - 9/10

Changing it from an 8. I love this game.

Indeed. This game rocks. I bought the Prince of Persia package so I'll be playing the originals once I'm done with the new one.

9/10 because of the shitty times the game makes me feel like an idiot for not realizing the obvious combination of moves I have to perform to get from A to B.

I felt the same. It hits you like a ton of bricks. As for the originals, you'll love Sands of Time. The other two are love or hate.

Destroy All Humans!: Path of the Furon - 7/10

Not near as good as the first 2.

Dead Space - 7.5/10

Totally RE4 in space, willeh was saying that wasn't true. It's true.

Fallout 3 - 8/10

Oblivion with guns, is good.

Battlefield: Bad Company - 7/10

Pretty average shooter, but very likable characters. You smell clean, btw.

My brother broke his hand at work so he's been off for about 2 weeks now, and he's going out of his mind so all he does is play video games all day, luckily for me HE pays for them, not me, but I still get to play them.

The Bouncer: 9/10

Nostalgia is definitely boosting that score a bit, but **** it, it's awesome.

Fable 2 - 8.5/10 - Good, short, on a regular TV the top gets cut off and I can't read shit. Otherwise fun.

Far Cry 2 - 8/10 - I like it, it would've been GREAT except for the driving everywhere and having to kill outpost after outpost and random guy who seems to want to kill me when though I haven't done anything -yet-.

Prince of Persia - 9/10 - Awesome. Just.. awesome. So cinematic, it felt like a movie. Best achievement was 'Assassin's View.'
'Congratulations, you made it (here), but don't jump, we ran out of hay.'

BTW has anyone played Legendary, how is it?

I read a review earlier this week that it was pretty meh.

Destroy All Humans!: Path of the Furon - 7/10

Not near as good as the first 2.

I'm disappointed to hear this, I was also disappointed that they canned the PS3 version a month before release, except for in Europe.

Call of Duty 4: Multiplayer 8.5/10
My online CoD4 has been an annoying little **** ever since I bought it so for some reason it's finally working and this is the first time I've played it. Hot damn is it addictive. Pretty simple formula but it'll keep me playing for a while.

The Last Remnant (Xbox360) - 9/10 - Really enjoying this. Has some problems with low framerates and texture pop-in, but that aside its fun.

Fable 2 (Xbox360) - 8.5/10 - Great game.

TF2 - Still awesome/10

BF2 - Still awesome/10

WoW: WotLK - only 50% through my first level but I'm enjoying it already. Got me some very sexy shoulders. yum.

Gears Of War 2 - 5/10

The Gears series never really appealed to me in the first place and to me, this is very similar to Gears 1.

Left 4 Dead 9/10

Some more content, a couple of fixes and tweaks and we have a 10. Despite its (rather small) flaws, the game's incredibly fun, even more so with friends and/or randoms who use their mics. I've made more "friends" on Steam playing this game than anything else.

By now I've dumped over 100 hours into L4D and I'm not even close to being sick and tired of it. It's like you play some, get enough of it after a few hours, put it down for a while and boom, you're once again good to go. Just some more content, please! Oh, the SDK too!

Spyro the Dragon 2: 8/10

Extraordinarily good fun with bright, colourful worlds to explore.

Spyro the Dragon 2: 8/10

Extraordinarily good fun with bright, colourful worlds to explore.

Your heart will soon surcome the fact that Spyro the Dragon 1 is far superior.
I'm now currently search every Cash Converters in town for this game.

/me waits silently for Zephos to return

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back