Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

Correct me if I'm mistaken but isn't that like two infractions in a row?

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but aren't you being a douche?

fullimageb.jpg

Got my new mouse pad from that artcow site.
Took about a week to get here, awesome.

o556oj.jpg

I ordered my second one about a week and a half ago. Should be here soon.

12245875545.jpg

Would anyone like some ice cold striped panties (shimapan)?

Only $11

chilledshimapan2.jpg

chilledshimapan3.jpg

chilledshimapan1.jpg

Ten bucks says that somewhere in Japan there is a similar vending machine, but with worn panties instead.

What's that gif from?

snip

FEWDIO Horror: Bedfellows. Short horror video made by FEWDIO, they have a great lineup of horror shorts.

Since I technically cannot post videos in here, just search for "FEWDIO Horror Bedfellows" on YouTube.

351hnx0.jpg

25p1mv8.jpg

omg do not rage quit....you'll die if you knock over that monitor, lol

Hey guys, V-Man here with another picture for you to complain about.

ninjacy.jpg

Roofdog joins the other forum members in looking down on you.

roofdog.jpg

For no good reason IMO

phoney.jpg

HEY EVERYONE! V-Man's a BIG FAT PHONEY!

"why do asians do peace sign"

I lold.

1254984211638.jpg

Too bad Honda is a pathetic shell of it's former self blah blah blah...

Oh I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of me performing knee down on a perfectly structurally and mechanically balanced motorcycle.
/ragehatenotreallyiloveyouAKIRA
5578.jpg

09_honda_cbr600rr_main.jpg

209k6s5.gif

Hey Americano's, who would this lovely gentleman be?

Oh I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of me performing knee down on a perfectly structurally and mechanically balanced motorcycle.
/ragehatenotreallyiloveyouAKIRA

LOL <3

If only Honda focused on their cars like they do their motorcycles then I'd change my mind. Honda used to lead the automotive world in innovative engineering. Simple, yet legendary cars like the Prelude, NSX and S2000 just completely swept under the rug (although I understand why - lack of sales, economy etc) but that still doesn't excuse them from coming out with the biggest POS ever - the CRZ, I mean come on lol. Outdated engines, just starting to use 6-spd transmissions in their automatic gearboxes..Honda needs to step up and go back to their old ways despite whatever their sales are..they're dead to me for now. At least Toyota is doing something like coming out with the FT-86.

/rant

Toyota-FT-86-1_1507599c.jpg

Back